This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

WTF!??? !

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i just turned my living room upside down looking for the remote so i could stop watching that Eddy Murphy movie where he runs a day care with the fat guy!!! it took me 10 minutes!!! 10 minutes of moving furniture and looking through cabinets!!! (they were in the bathroom by the way!) anyway! i found it!!! and now i kind of want to watch the movie!!! i can't change the channel!!! WTF!!!??

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm bored Oddrun!!!! i tried to watch The Road! but it's so boring! so different from the book!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments connect your phone to the wifi network on your place if you dont have a data plan... then upload it to Facebook copy and paste the imagine on your harddrive and do what you need to do... also you can send it as an email from your phone... just sync your email account on your phone and using the wifi network upload...

I'M SO FUCKING BORED!!! BORED!!! BORED!!!!!!! ALL THE GOODPLAYERS ARE PLAYING BLACK OPS! AND I DONT HAVE IT YET!!!! IT SUCKS TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN'T STOP ME!!!

I'M BORED!!!! BORED!!! BORED!!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I'M SO FUCKING BORED!!! I SENT A MESSAGE TO ALMOST ALL MY ONLINE CONTACTS! AND EVERYONE IS TOO BUSY HAVING A LIFE!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!! I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have windows or mac?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Helvetes Dritt! indeed!!!! conect the phone to the computer and you should get an option about getting into pc mode... or something like that set it up and go to MyPc and you should see the SD card of the phone... not that hard!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Oddrun would you get mad at me if i ask you how is sex with no legs like... i'm terrified of asking you cuz i know a lot of people is going to think me insensible if i do... but i'm honestly curious! i once met a chick with only one arm... but she was really cute!!! i'd totally bang her! god damn it! i'ma sound like the biggest dick (heheheh the biggest dick) when i post this! but i'm so fucking bored! SO FUCKING BORED!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahah! it's ok! and thank you for understanding is just curiosity! i've seen movies with chicks with missing limps but never one with no legs! i think it will be mad easy to flip her around!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Oddrun wrote: "i made it! But no pictures on gr today though, i'm going to do that tomorrow. I might have to ask some questions. Like how it is to have sex when your dominican."

hahahahah! i doubt anybody in goodreads can answer that! but i'm sure if someone were to try they'll tell you not that great =P

guahahahah!~