This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I don't even know what to say. (NSFW)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments did you take that picture???

message 3: by Servius Heiner (last edited Oct 28, 2010 03:36PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner no.

I'm think this woman is a Mormon... or one of those uber strict, speak in tongues, at church type. She has tourettes so it has been hard for her to find a good church going man willing to hang around long enough to get married. Now that the deed is done, the in-laws are drunk, she needs to get her Chasity belt off. NOW!

message 4: by smetchie (last edited Oct 28, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments description

message 5: by smetchie (last edited Oct 28, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

message 6: by smetchie (last edited Oct 28, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

message 7: by smetchie (last edited Oct 28, 2010 04:31PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what the fuck is this thread about anyway??? women using power tools in their vajujas? weird fetishes??? bondage???? i'm confused!!! and sort of aroused at the same time too... weird!

message 9: by matthew (new)

matthew  smiley (smileyworld) i like the the 4th message better

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Its a thread about pictures that make you go, "I don't even know what to say."

Smiley, of course you do. Hand-knit pasties are every a 13 year old boy's fave aren't they? Now I feel dirty and I think I have to delete you. Though I'm not sure what good it does.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ummm! i think this afternoon the kids were posting stupid threads and Greatchen was deleted em... i thought there was one of us fucking with the update system! cuz i saw this last activity 0 seconds ago here in THC... and there was no new messages or threads! so i started creating threads and deleting em just to fuck with the fucker back! but it was just kids! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!! I NEED TO BE LESS PARANOID YA'LL

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I haven't deleted any threads. Maybe sarah? I think she's been around today. But I didn't see any threads pop up except your "revenge."

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i did several.... and proceeded to delete em! cuz you dont fuck with me son! you fuck with me and i'll fuck you back!

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hmm. Why didn't I get notifications I wonder?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments IDK! but i did created some threads and deleted them! cuz fuck em!!!

also! did you get that picture i send you!?? just answer yes or no! i'm kind of ashamed of what's on it!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't delete anything. Or see any of that.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes. Thank you!