Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Special Guest > Live From My City Of Fools! is Mr. Greg Stahl

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | 561 comments Mod
Hi!!!! Mr. Greg!!!!

message 2: by Greg (new)

Greg Hi Alfonso, I started a thread too, I'll go delete that one.

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

great! let's get things started!

there is one thing i'll never forget about you... when i first met you you use to wear these fucked up pants that were broken right in the crotch!!! i remember praying to every deity known to protect me for ever seeing your junk! i need to know man! since you one of the smartest mother fuckers i've ever met! were you aware that those pants were broken in the crotch>? and if so! why, Mr. Greg! why did you wear em????

message 4: by Greg (new)

Greg I've kind of stopped wearing pants with the crotch ripped or big portions of the ass of the pants frayed. I don't know why I wore them. Probably because they were comfortable and I'm slightly unaware that anyone notices stuff like that. Or because I was secretly hoping you and other people would catch a glimpse of my junk.

message 5: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahahah, i use to think you was just messing me and all the floor sitters! i liked to imagine that every day when you was putting em on you was thinking something like "so ya'll like to sit on the floor mother fuckers? i'ma give you what y'all bums deserve! a glimpse at my junk!" or something evil like that!

shit! i forgot to ask the what the fuck question! but it's not too late!!!

What the fuck Mr. Greg? seriously! what the fuck?

message 6: by Greg (new)

Greg What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/43...

message 7: by Greg (new)

Greg I just noticed the Bob Larson book in your avatar picture. Very nice touch.

message 8: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Bob Larson? idk what you talking about... i took that picture myself...

on the What the fuck department... why dont you talk to me about this guy? i read a lot of GoodReaders complaining about him? what is it that he does to annoy so many people?

message 9: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

shit! i forgot!!!! yes that is in the name of satan!!! and i did put it there hoping you will notice!!!

message 10: by Greg (new)

Greg He's unintentionally funny actually. He finds reviews he disagrees with and lets the reviewer know they are wrong. If someone argues with him he will usually immediately start calling them fat and ugly. And if they are a woman he will call her a lesbian.

Oh, and he is a plagiarist.

message 11: by Greg (new)

Greg The Bob Larson book is right behind the balls in your picture.

message 12: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

so... we have our newest GoodRead's retard??? awesome!!!! why people like that never come to my crappy reviews and talk shit!? i haven't have a good internet fight in ages!!! i like fucking with them!

ok! let's carry on! i remember i was once trying to make you remember a friend of mine... and when i describe her as "annoying" you said that just dosen't cut it for you! that didn't shock me back them.... but a few months after that i started this little project that i called "let's annoy him and see what happens" and for years! i mean for fucking years! i tried to annoy you! and got no results!!! do you ever get seriously annoyed??? cuz you always look mad cool to me! how do you do that???

message 13: by Greg (new)

Greg Yeah, I get annoyed quite often. I have a tendency to be very immature and act out. About a month ago I got pissed at a manager and kicked a bookshelf at work. I could barely walk for the next two days.

message 14: by Greg (new)

Greg I think I need really petty and stupid things to get annoyed at.

I also get annoyed by about half the people on the streets of New York, almost everyone with a cellphone and the farmers market.

message 15: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahahah! so you are human!!! then how the fuck comes i never got you annoyed at me??? i tried it all! picking crappy books and telling you how good they were and asked you if you read em, hated on you on THC, asked you inappropriate questions!!! and nothing!!!

message 16: by Greg (new)

Greg I don't know. How could I get really annoyed at someone who paid me twenty dollars to eat a dog biscuit and shared his Good Friday meat monstrosity with me?

message 17: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahah! wait! let's first explain what my "Good Friday meat monstrosity" is! i dont want anybody thinking anything gay! not that there is anything wrong with gay! but you talking about that one time Karen cooked some meatloaf wrapped in bacon and stuffed with sausage so i could eat it on Good Friday to piss off god! just to be clear!!!

ok... if i were to ask you to pick a character from any of the books you've read so far, to help me understand you better... i mean a character that you relate to... who would you pick? and why?

message 18: by Greg (new)

Greg This is a tough one. Maybe Bast from JR, with a moment or two of good rebellion but mostly just being a disgruntled sucker. Hal Incandenza from Infinite Jest, but only in the first chapter. Slothrop, from Gravity's Rainbow, but without a magical penis.

I think I'm just naming the main character from my favorite books though.

message 19: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

works for me!

now! i've been ask a few times by some GoodReads' ladies about your ermm.... relationship status... i always answer "i dont know about that shit" and that usually makes em mad for some reason... the thing is that i dont wanna answer those kind of questions and i rather just redirect them to the answer you about to give me... are you single and ready to mingle? or you seeing anybody?

message 20: by Greg (new)

Greg I guess the ladies can be directed here to find out that I'm single. I'm an awful catch though.

message 21: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahahah! the fuck! you in nerd hook up land! and on top of that you #5 best reviewer of all times!!! you are almost as much in demand as i am!!!

now if you could choose from any of the goodreads babes that did the portland 2010 reunion thing... to be your slave for a whole day! who would you choose and what would you make her do?

message 22: by Greg (new)

Greg hahaha. I was wondering what kind of question you would have about the Portland trip. Bossing around Karen would be the most satisfying, but that is probably because most of them I only know from online. I'd probably be kind of boring and just make her make lemon bars for me, because she's been saying she'll make them again for almost eight years and I haven't seen any lemon bars yet.

I don't think most of the girls from the Portland trip would take to being someone's slave though.

So, how in demand are you Alfonso?

message 23: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

haven't you read the other interviews? when K.I. thinsk about how hot i am she thinks of cake! Bunny gave me a 7! a fucking 7! and marie said i'm as hot as the sun, baby! i'm in demand!!! i'm in demand alright!

who lemon bars you like better? mines or Karen's?

message 24: by Greg (new)

Greg This is a tough one. I hate to have to choose, but I think Karen might have won out, but because of the crust that she made for them. She has lost the recipe for it (or so she says), but it is a crust that you can do no wrong with.

That said, you've had some amazing crusts too, and you actually made me lemon bars after she refused to ever make them again. Maybe I'm only saying Karen so she'll make them again. Am I being that manipulative?

When are you moving back to New York? I've been suffering a lack of good desserts!!

message 25: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahah! i'm stopping to visit these Christmas! for a few weeks... i'll see what i can do about those lemon bars!!!

imagine for a second that you running the GoodReads' Retarded Olympics! who will get the gold, silver and bronze for the most retarded?

message 26: by Greg (new)

Greg Now you're trying to get me in trouble.

I think that VirJohn (the guy above) is a definite contender. I'll give him silver. There was this guy Scott who popped up once on Karen's Known World review and he was a total retard douche, he had no lasting power with his one visit but I'll give him the Bronze. Announcing gold will cause me unnecessary trouble, but most people who know me will know who it is, it is actually a tie between two people who some think are actually one person.

message 27: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

damn! you got some real GoodReads beef going on!!!

last question! i dont know if you read any of the other interviews... but i got this After Doomsday capsule project... it is a capsule that will open after i finally go bananas and unleash apocalypse upon this sad excuse of a planet of us... and you get to choose the song that will play when it opens... what song will you chose?

message 28: by Greg (new)

Greg So many choices. I think this one could be a good soundtrack to begin offing the entire human race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agjf_Q...

message 29: by Greg (new)

Greg Thank you for the interview Alfonso, I've never had someone interview me before!

message 30: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahah! thank you for agreeing to it! you was great dude! i'll post the video on your profile sometime tomorrow! right now i'm too drunk to operate that super simple interface on the text to video page!!!! still! i hope i get to interview you a next time!

message 31: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

for all the lazy fucks who dont like reading! here is the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZDuC...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID)

unread topics | mark unread