Delirity discussion

Author S > Pretty Little Liars - S. Shepard

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 950 comments I haven't read these, are they any good? The show seems really good, but I never got started on it. =/

The covers of these books kind of put me off. . .they seem really elementary/middle school-ish.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela B The covers are awful but I read the first book because I thought the show looked good and it was good, not amazing but good enough that I really want to know what happens to the characters next

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) I read the first 4 books (the first part of the story is the first 4 books) and they are really good. I'm really wanting to read the next 4 to see what happens.

message 5: by Lani (new)

Lani (crahfty) I read the first two and had to stop. The story just didn't pull me in and the author made a move that bugged the crap out of me in book two. I wasn't interested enough to continue the series after that move.

message 6: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I am considering adding these books to my TBR pile, I'm loving the series so much and I really want to know the deal with A. Is the tv show following the books at all? If I read these will I spoil myself, do you think?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I started to read book one, but never did finish it... i read the first few chapters. I prefer vampires and werewolfs and stuff like that. My (older) sister just laughed at me when i said i don't like that ( pretty little liars) kind of book and that i prefer vampires, werewolfs and witches.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela B I liked the first book but haven't gotten to the next one

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I watched the first 2 episodes of the TV show finally and was interested so I decided to wait and try reading the book. I'm going to give it a shot sometime soon and see if I like it.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Oh, I didn't realize that was the same person! I really liked that show, but I just kind of lost interest unless I was watching 5 or 6 at a time. i think I stopped recording since I had conflicts that day with the dvr and watching Lundqvist was more important.