Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Recycle Bin > Letters to Authors: Letters to Jeaniene Frost

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (last edited Sep 10, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments This is open to any fans who would like to write a letter to Jeaniene Frost, author of:

The Night Huntress Series:
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost

And the Night Huntress World Series:
First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2) by Jeaniene Frost

And she has novellas in the following anthologies:
Unbound (Includes Night Huntress Prequel, #.5) by Kim Harrison Weddings From Hell by Maggie Shayne Four Dukes and a Devil by Cathy Maxwell Death's Excellent Vacation (Includes Night Huntress, #4.5) by Charlaine Harris Haunted by Your Touch by Jeaniene Frost

Remember to follow the rules established. This is for fans only. Keep any negative comments to yourself!

message 2: by Lisarenee (last edited Oct 19, 2010 06:14PM) (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Dear Jeaniene Frost,

I have recently become a fan and am devouring your Night Huntress series. I have read the first 3 books in the series and will be reading the rest of your books as soon as I can get my hands on them. Yes, I find them quite addictive. ^0^

I love how Cat is portrayed as a strong, but imperfect Heroine. I like how she struggles with the fact she is half vampire and does not initially see that as a good thing. The internal struggle she has as she comes to terms with the fact that all vampires may not be evil is fun to watch.

Her attempt to hide her relationship with Bones by using her poor neighbor as a pretend stand in for her mother is hilarious. Can I get an Amen? *giggle* I hope we see that character again. Since he's a reporter for a interesting publication I hope we see more of him.

I have to say every time you use the phrase, "It's curtains for you" I break out in massive giggles. The reading of minds by Bones and Mencheres is a fun addition and Cat's attitude "that if you can't hide it might as well fess up" makes me smile. I'm hoping Tate won't really be sent away in book 4 and look forward to seeing more of Vlad.

Well, I have Destined for an Early Grave sitting next to me, and it's calling to me like a glowing green eyed vampire that cannot be resisted. Thank you so much for sharing your marvelous stories with us. I hope you will consider doing a Q&A session with this group. Many of us are fans and would love to discuss your books with you.

Sincerely,

Lisarenee