Book Nook Cafe discussion

Determination Lists & Challenges > Determination Lists & Challenges

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alias Reader (last edited Dec 16, 2018 09:22PM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments If you don't see your Determination/Challenge list,
please remember to click on View All which is next to the Folder name. Thanks !

This is the Folder to use to list your own challenge or Determination List (DL). You may start your own thread to list and keep track of your challenge.

Title the thread like this.
Your name- challenge 2013 -

When you finish a challenge/DL book, just hit EDIT and put in the date you finished the book.

Here are a few ideas.

Determination lists & Challenges ideas:

1- Read at least one biography a month or X number in a certain time frame.
2- Read one non fiction book a month or in a certain time frame.
3- Read a book that corresponds with the month (Oct/Halloween)
4- Read X number of books by the end of the year
5- Read x number of books that have been on my TBR shelves a long time
6- Read a book from a different genre each month
7- Read a book a month that set in a different country . The one who reads the most books set in different country wins.
8- Try to pick a book where the first word corresponds with the alphabet. Try to read 27 books to complete the challenge
9- Read one classic every month or 12 in a year
10- Read one non fiction book a month on a topic you know nothing about.
11- Read one book a month or X number a year of Presidential biographies
12- Read all BNC group reads.
13- Read X number of books from a certain era. For ex. 19 century
14- Read X number of books from a famous list. For example, the Modern Library list. http://www.randomhouse.com/modernlibr...
15- read a book a month by an author who has a birthday in that month.
16- Read X number of books that correspond with the season. Spring, summer, Fall and Winter.
17 Read X number of books that are under 200 pages.
18 Read X number of books that are over 500 pages.
19- Read 50 books that take place in each state.
20- Read 27 books by authors whose last name correspond with the alphabet.
21- Read X number of plays, short stories, essays etc in a certain time period.
22- Read X number of books on a certain topic.
23- Read the alphabet. The author's must follow the alphabet.

Join in the fun and challenge yourself !

message 2: by Alias Reader (last edited Dec 16, 2018 09:22PM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments If you don't see your Determination/Challenge list,
please remember to click on View All which is next to the Folder name. Thanks !

message 3: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments As the year ends I was wondering how you all did on your DL lists?

I read 8 on my list. Not too bad.

I have to start thinking of my 2014 DL list.

It's fun to create the list and it gives others some good ideas for books. I hope you all join in and create a list for the new year !

message 4: by Amy (last edited Dec 10, 2013 02:47PM) (new)

Amy (amybf) | 514 comments I read 5 on my list of 12 for 2013: 2 fiction, 2 nonfiction and 1 classic. I'm content with that, since all of the books on my DL this year were ones that I've been carting around for years and years. That's 5 more books finally off my TBR shelves!

For 2014, I have one book on my DL: A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth. I bought my hardcover copy in 1994, so I've had it for 20 years! I WILL read it in 2014--that's a promise!

message 5: by Susan from MD (new)

Susan from MD | 402 comments Amy wrote: "I read 5 on my list of 12 for 2013: 2 fiction, 2 nonfiction and 1 classic. I'm content with that, since all of the books on my DL this year were ones that I've been carting around for years and yea..."

Oooh, a 20th Anniversary read! That should come with wine or cupcakes or something! I hope you enjoy it. That one is on my broader list, but I don't have a copy so, unless it is a Kindle deal, it will have to wait.

I did well this year, though won't finish my list. I completed 32/35 books on my DL for this year, plus about 5 others that would have been on my 2014 list. Hopefully, I will get through one more by the end of the year.

Congrats to everyone who managed to move books off the TBR list this year! Progress is good.

message 6: by Alias Reader (last edited Dec 11, 2013 07:43AM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Susan, you did more than well. 32/35 is awesome !

message 7: by Madrano (new)

Madrano (madran) | 3732 comments Great success, folks! I look forward to seeing the lists for '14.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I only managed 6/14 from my DL, mainly because I kept buying new books to read and ignoring my big pile of books already owned. Also I didn't think the idea of the list through enough so I have a much better plan for next year. Excited to do my 2014 list and see the lists of others!

message 9: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Soph wrote: Excited to do my 2014 list and see the lists of others!
"

-----------

Me too, Soph !

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy (amybf) | 514 comments Soph wrote: "I only managed 6/14 from my DL, mainly because I kept buying new books to read and ignoring my big pile of books already owned. .."

Me too, Soph! ;)

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie (readerjules) | 1204 comments Amy wrote: "For 2014, I have one book on my DL: A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth. I bought my hardcover copy in 1994, so I've had it for 20 years! I WILL read it in 2014--that's a promise! ..."

I bought that book a year ago. I have to wait until the right time to work on that monster! It's huge and my attention span for huge books is not always the best.

message 12: by Julie (last edited Dec 15, 2013 03:27PM) (new)

Julie (readerjules) | 1204 comments I forgot about my list very quickly. I only read 4 out of....alot more than 4. Other things always come up or I just plain have a change in mood.
Another group of mine is doing an International Challenge next year, so I will be trying to read books taking place in lots of different countries. I have a huge list, so something should strike my mood at any particular time!

message 13: by Amy (last edited Dec 16, 2013 06:28AM) (new)

Amy (amybf) | 514 comments Julie wrote: "I bought that book a year ago. I have to wait until the right time to work on that monster! It's huge and my attention span for huge books is not always the best. ..."

Julie, I actually joined a group on Facebook called "Classics/Impossibles Reading Group," which chooses one lengthy book each year. The group is there to provide support and encouragement to help us all chug along to the end. ;) The book for 2014 is "A Suitable Boy." The group moderator devised a reading schedule to break the book down into manageable chunks over the entire year so it doesn't seem so overwhelming. Obviously, many people will finish it before Dec., but this is to help with the mental challenge of being intimidated by a book with more than 1,400 pages:

Reading schedule for "A Suitable Boy":

Jan: Parts 1 - 2 (138 pp)
Feb: Parts 3 - 4 (104 pp)
Mar: Parts 5 - 6 (154 pp)
Apr: Part 7 (142 pp)
May: Parts 8 - 9 (126 pp)
Jun: Parts 10 - 11 (158 pp)
Jul: Part 12 (86 pp)
Aug: Part 13 (124 pp)
Sep: Part: 14 (86 pp)
Oct: Parts 15 - 16 (140 pp)
Nov: Part 17 (104 pp)
Dec: Parts 18 - 19 (111 pp)

I figure I have to finish the book now--before the author comes out with "A Suitable Girl" in 2016!!

message 14: by Madrano (new)

Madrano (madran) | 3732 comments That's a neat way to tackle long books. Our old AOL Classics did that, with chats between the sections every two weeks. The exchanges helped keep us interested, as well as filled us in if we were missing some component. Good luck, Amy.

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie (readerjules) | 1204 comments I am not sure I could read THAT slowly. Due to my horrible memory, I'd forget what was happening in the book!

message 16: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments I like when it is spread out. Though over a year I think I would lose interest. That said, it's what I plan to try and do with the OT bible.

message 17: by Amy (last edited Dec 16, 2013 09:07AM) (new)

Amy (amybf) | 514 comments I plan to finish it faster than that, too. I would also forget what happened in chapter 1 if I took an entire year to read it. I think the schedule is good, though, for people who read slowly or who are intimidated by the length of the book. It doesn't seem so huge if you think, oh, I only have to read 104 pages this month! That's doable.

A number of people in the reading group have already started the book, and they have reported that they are reading it faster than they expected because the story has sucked them right in. I'm not expecting it to take me the full year. Although I will only be reading it at home, because my copy is a hardcover edition and it's too freaking heavy to carry around with me! So who knows--maybe it WILL take me longer than I think.

And Deb, you're right--there is a plan to discuss sections as we go along. That should keep stuff fresh in my mind. Hopefully.

message 18: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments If they did it on GR they could set up all the threads for the sections you listed. Then people could comment at their own pace of reading.

I've never read a book with anyone on FB. I really do very little on FB. I think it would be difficult to follow all the various posts.

message 19: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 239 comments I also have A Suitable Boy on my TBR. I do intend to read it at some point next year. I don't think I could concentrate over such a long time either. I would be interested in reading it as a buddy read.

message 20: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments *****

Please let me know if you want me to keep your old challenges from past years or can I delete them.

Thanks !

message 21: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbie572002) | 1084 comments Definitely can delete mine.

message 22: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Thanks !

Unless I hear from you, I will delete the old challenges in 7-10 days.

message 23: by Madrano (new)

Madrano (madran) | 3732 comments If I ever made one, PLEASE delete it!!! ;-). AND :-(

message 24: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 239 comments Yes, delete mine too Alias. Thanks.

message 25: by Amy (new)

Amy (amybf) | 514 comments Alias, can you hold off on deleting mine? I've been so swamped at work (and exhausted when I get home) that I haven't had a chance to look through anything.

message 26: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments No problem. I am in no rush.

message 27: by Victor (new)

Victor Davis (victor-a-davis) | 8 comments If I can venture a suggestion... Last year I challenged myself to read female authors only and made some wonderful discoveries. Go back through your "have read" list for the last year and see how gender-balanced you are. You might surprise yourself!

message 28: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 224 comments Victor wrote: "If I can venture a suggestion... Last year I challenged myself to read female authors only and made some wonderful discoveries. Go back through your "have read" list for the last year and see how g..."

I'm very conscious of this issue. My tendency is to read women, so I'm always taking a look to see if I'm discriminating against male authors. The result is I'm pretty gender balanced. I just looked at my top ten candidates for 2015. There are five male authors and five female authors.

message 29: by Amy (last edited Jul 08, 2015 12:53PM) (new)

Amy (amybf) | 514 comments Victor wrote: "If I can venture a suggestion... Last year I challenged myself to read female authors only and made some wonderful discoveries. Go back through your "have read" list for the last year and see how g..."

So far I've read 62 books this year: 33 by female authors, 29 by male. Without paying any attention whatsoever to gender. I'd say that's almost as balanced as you can get without doing it on purpose. ;)
I don't care whether an author is male or female -- I'm just looking for a good book.

message 30: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments I don't seek out male or female authors in particular.

So far this year I read around 15 male and 12 female authors.

message 31: by madrano (new)

madrano | 9471 comments In the early '70s, i made a conscious decision to seek out female poets and writers of novels. The result was an appreciation of fresh people. Today my bias is probably toward female writers overall, but part of that is because i continue to read series mysteries, all of whom are female writers.

Having written that, i checked out my list from this year and found i've read 29 books and 15 were by female authors. Of those, 3 were from serial authors. Rather more balanced than i expected, to be honest. Interesting point and tip, for that matter.

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma (elpryan) | 168 comments 14 of the 21 books I've read so far this year are by women (my upcoming list has more men). 15 of 29 from 2014 were women. I seem to be pretty balanced without specifically trying.

message 33: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Just a reminder to start thinking about your 2016 Challenge/Determination List.

This is the Folder to use to list your own challenge or Determination List (DL). You may start your own thread to list and keep track of your challenge.

Title the thread like this.
Your name- challenge 2016 -

When you finish a challenge/DL book, just hit EDIT and put in the date you finished the book.

I look forward to reading about all the books you plan on reading !

message 34: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Please note

I've unchecked the 2015 Determination Lists. So if you do not see your list, click on see all as it is there, just not on the main page.

message 35: by Alias Reader (last edited Jan 01, 2016 03:48PM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Is it okay to delete the 2014 lists ? If anyone wants me to keep it please let me know. Thanks !

I will keep the 2015 lists.

message 36: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbie572002) | 1084 comments I don't think I posted a list in 2014 and I know I didn't in 2015. Anyway I still keep stuff in a binder and there I am admitting to old ways. So delete is good with me.

message 37: by Alias Reader (last edited Dec 15, 2016 09:50PM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments I hope you are all working on creating your 2017 Determination Lists ! (DL)

You can use any criteria you wish to make your list.
For example:
Books you own
Books from all different genre
Books you are Determined to read but so far you haven't gotten around to it.
Books on the U.S. presidents.
Books set in different places around the country or globe
Some do the alphabet with authors.

Here is one challenge called Read Harder
Don’t just read… Read Harder!
http://bookriot.com/2016/12/15/book-r...

** one book can check off more than one task.

Read a book about sports.
Read a debut novel.
Read a book about books.
Read a book set in Central or South America, written by a Central or South American author.
Read a book by an immigrant or with a central immigration narrative.
Read an all-ages comic.
Read a book published between 1900 and 1950.
Read a travel memoir.
Read a book you’ve read before.
Read a book that is set within 100 miles of your location.
Read a book that is set more than 5000 miles from your location.
Read a fantasy novel.
Read a nonfiction book about technology.
Read a book about war.
Read a YA or middle grade novel by an author who identifies as LGBTQ+.
Read a book that has been banned or frequently challenged in your country.
Read a classic by an author of color.
Read a superhero comic with a female lead.
Read a book in which a character of color goes on a spiritual journey (From Daniel José Older, author of Salsa Nocturna, the Bone Street Rumba urban fantasy series, and YA novel Shadowshaper)
Read an LGBTQ+ romance novel (From Sarah MacLean, author of ten bestselling historical romance novels)
Read a book published by a micropress. (From Roxane Gay, bestselling author of Ayiti, An Untamed State, Bad Feminist, Marvel’s World of Wakanda, and the forthcoming Hunger and Difficult Women)
Read a collection of stories by a woman. (From Celeste Ng, author Everything I Never Told You and the forthcoming Little Fires Everywhere)
Read a collection of poetry in translation on a theme other than love. (From Ausma Zehanat Khan, author of the Esa Khattak/Rachel Getty mystery series, including The Unquiet Dead, The Language of Secrets, and the forthcoming Among the Ruins)
Read a book wherein all point-of-view characters are people of color. (From Jacqueline Koyanagi, author of sci-fi novel Ascension)

*** One book can check off multiple tasks.

--------------------------

I look forward to reading your lists. Also let us know how you did with your 2016 challenge !

Good luck !

message 38: by madrano (new)

madrano | 9471 comments Such a loser i be. I don't remember the last time i created a DL. I really meant to last year but...:-)

message 39: by Alias Reader (last edited Dec 17, 2016 05:35PM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Well you can this year, deb. With all the books you've been gathering lately.

I've been thinking about it and I think I almost have it set.

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma (elpryan) | 168 comments I read 3 of 28 on my 2016 DL, and for the first time in years I haven't read at least 30 overall. 2017 should be much less exciting as life events go so hopefully will make it up next year!

message 41: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbie572002) | 1084 comments I read 11 out of 17. Not terrible. Some were big fat books. (I have to stop doing that!) This was a pretty good year for me. I do know that I have one big book for sure. Blanche Wiesen Cook's volume 3 of Eleanor Roosevelt is finally out and I MUST read that. I actually met her when I lived in NYC and have vol. 2 signed.

message 42: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Emma wrote: "I read 3 of 28 on my 2016 DL, and for the first time in years I haven't read at least 30 overall. 2017 should be much less exciting as life events go so hopefully will make it up next year!"

I hope life treats you kind in 2017, Emma.

message 43: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments Bobbie57 wrote: "I read 11 out of 17. Not terrible. Some were big fat books. (I have to stop doing that!) This was a pretty good year for me. I do know that I have one big book for sure. Blanche Wiesen Cook's volum..."

That's very good, Barbara ! You had a nice list. I don't recall, did you read Elsewhere=Richard Russo ?

I listened to the audio and fell in love with the authors voice. I also thought he was a saint for the kind way he dealt with his mom's antics. I know she had mental issue. However, his patience seemed endless. He seems like a nice man.

As I made my 2017 DL yesterday, I saw my unready copy of his Bridge of Sighs. I know you read it. I almost put it on my DL. But since I own the hardcover and it's a bit long I knew it wasn't a book I wanted to carry around on the subway, so I left it off my DL. Though I will read it as I like his books.

message 44: by madrano (new)

madrano | 9471 comments Emma, i think life often cancels our reading plans. It's weird since reading can also be a comfort, mood-changer and pure diversion yet we still find ourselves unable to sit down to concentrate enough to read. Better luck in 2017.

Barbara, you did great with your list. For me, those large books slow me down. On the other hand, i like the sense of accomplishment upon completing one.

I read & liked Bridge of Sighs. I think it might have been my first Russo but i'm not certain. I think i read it with someone in this group when we were on AOL.

message 45: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbie572002) | 1084 comments Alias Reader wrote: "Bobbie57 wrote: "I read 11 out of 17. Not terrible. Some were big fat books. (I have to stop doing that!) This was a pretty good year for me. I do know that I have one big book for sure. Blanche Wi..."

No, and Elsewhere is now on my 2017 list. I have now made a possible list for 2017. Fewer books but they are big ones and I am now really determined. I have been carrying some of these books on my list for years. Most of them are books I own so that will take care of that issue too.

message 46: by Alias Reader (last edited Dec 21, 2016 06:37PM) (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments When posting your DL

1- Begin your own thread in this Folder

2- Include the year in the title
for example: Mary's 2017 Determination List

3- If you are able - Please add links

4- When you read one of your DL's
Go back to your DL list and post and hit EDIT
Then type Read and the Month

Thanks !

message 47: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments To see past DL lists look at the title of this folder
To the right you will see something like
Showing 7 of 22 topics
click on that to see all the past lists.

Thanks !

message 48: by Jill (last edited Dec 21, 2016 11:19PM) (new)

Jill Hutchinson (bucs1960) | 240 comments Would you set me up my new thread? Thanks so much. Now I just have to find these books.

Jill's 2017 Determination List

Raj The Making and Unmaking of British India by Lawrence James by Lawrence James
Clive The Life and Death of a British Emperor by Robert Harvey by Robert Harvey
Flags Over the Warsaw Ghetto The Untold Story of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising by Moshe Arens by Moshe Arens
They Have a Word for It A Lighthearted Lexicon of Untranslatable Words & Phrases by Howard Rheingold by Howard Rheingold
Gallipoli 1915 by Tim Travers by Tim Travers
The Nazi Olympics by Richard D. Mandell by Richard D. Mandell
More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell by Jen Campbell
Reel History The World According to the Movies by Alex von Tunzelmann by Alex von Tunzelmann
Mad Kings & Queens by Alison Rattle by Alison Rattle
Britain's War I Into Battle, 1937-1941 by Daniel Todman by Daniel Todman
1920 The Year that Made the Decade Roar by Eric Burns by Eric Burns
Sorry! The English and Their Manners by Henry Hitchings by Henry Hitchings
Anything for a Vote Dirty Tricks, Cheap Shots, and October Surprises in U.S. Presidential Campaigns by Joseph Cummins by Joseph Cummins

message 49: by madrano (new)

madrano | 9471 comments Good variety, Jill. Good luck!

message 50: by Alias Reader (new)

Alias Reader (aliasreader) | 16964 comments 6 Things You Should Know if You’re Considering the Pulitzer Challenge

Tracy Shapley

http://bookriot.com/?p=115526

While we at the Riot take some time off to rest and catch up on our reading, we’re re-running some of our favorite posts from the last several months. Enjoy our highlight reel, and we’ll be back with new stuff on Tuesday, January 3rd.

This post originally ran August 2, 2016.

So here’s the thing: I’ve read every Pulitzer Prize-winning work of fiction. I don’t know why I did this to myself. That’s a lie, I know why but it’s not interesting and you’ve got better things to do than read about that time I got trapped in my aunt’s house for three days and had to fake being sick to get out of watching people buy pies.

I did it though –pulitzer medal I’ve read every work of fiction the Pulitzer committee deemed worthy of the Pulitzer and while I don’t completely regret the experience, there are a few things you should know if you’re considering it.

1. You don’t want to read them in order

I know, I know – it’s tempting to start with the 1918 winner, His Family by Ernest Poole, and continue on through the years until you’re done, but this is a mistake. A huge mistake! Why? Because war! The Pulitzer committee seems to really, really want people to know about wars! If you read them in order, you’ll end up reading eight books in a row about World War I, and then World War II, and then you’ll notice there are a handful of books in a row on the Great Depression, or that whole decade where every book that won was basically just hundreds of pages of rich white people lamenting how boring their lives were.

2. Cycle the Pulitzers into your regular reading schedule
Through the first dozen or so books, I decided I was going to focus on Pulitzers and only Pulitzers. It was my big project! It was so exciting! Yeah, that didn’t work either. The thing is that some of the winners are really good, page-turning, amazing books, but a lot of them have that really gross Big Important Book thing going on, where the author needs – NEEDS – to describe how women’s gloves are made for a dozen or more pages (I’m looking at you, Roth). And they get boring! And tedious! I got so caught up in “Pulitzers must be the only words that my eyes go over!” that I ended up on an unplanned reading hiatus. Then I wised up and decided to rotate books. Yes, it took me longer – years longer – than if I’d just read them all back to back, but those years were much more enjoyable than if I’d insisted on only-ladies-gloves books.

3. There’s just no way around a TON of problematic things

Look, you’re a Book Riot reader, you’re smart, you’re wise, you know about problematic things and you’re going into this challenge ready to face them head on. At least, I hope you are – because there’s a lot of it. Though it’s gotten somewhat better in recent years, the old school Pulitzer winners were SUPER WHITE and way more than half of them were men. You’re gonna be reading some awful, not-okay language, a lot of unchecked racism, and wholes and bunches of non-consensual sexual encounters, most of which are presented as A-OK. This reason alone is enough for me to strongly discourage you from reading all the Pulitzers but if you feel you must, well, just know what you’re getting into.

4. To read an entire series or to not read an entire series?

John Updike won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for two of his four Rabbit series books so that one was pretty easy; if I gotta read half of them anyway, I may as well read all four. And while I do find Updike in general, or really, the idea of Updike, to be pretty objectionable, these books really tickled my tickle bone. But what about a series where only one book won? And what if it’s a series that’s been out of print forever? And what if the author is a guy named Thomas Sigismund Stribling who sounds super white and boring and he names his books things like The Forge and The Store? I did read that trilogy and I don’t regret it but I wouldn’t recommend it to a friend.

5. It can get pretty damn expensive

You’d think if a book had won the Pulitzer it would still be in print, or that it was at least popular enough that there are used copies floating around. Or maybe you’re smarter than me and know that to be untrue, in which case: congrats! You win and my bank account lost big time. Some of these books were $$$$.

6. What’s your policy on DNF?

Allow me to pretend that I knew that DNF meant “do not finish” well before Book Riot decided to let me write things to y’all, and then let’s talk about how I should have had a DNF policy before I got started. Yes, I wanted to finish this challenge in its entirety but if you can read all 640+ pages of the total snoozefest Guard of Honor, or if you can handle In This Our Life, which I disliked so much that I couldn’t hold back in my Goodreads review and then this lady said, “Hello don’t call any book “shit” please!!!” or if you can keep reading a book after the protagonist describes the process of smelling her son’s “heavy underwear” before he goes off to war, well, you’re more committed to the cause than I am. I DNF’ed a handful and I don’t feel a lick of shame about it.

« previous 1