VAMPS-R-US discussion

Series that make u go hmmmm..............

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Have u ever read a series that does NOT live up to its name? Not necessarily a bad series, but just not what u expected. I read one like that, I pretty much have a love/hate relationship going on with it. Love the characters, even the plot but...........Y THE FRICK IS IT CALLED SUCCUBUS ANYTHING WHEN THERE IS BARELY ANY SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid Series #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid Series #3) by Richelle Mead Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid Series #4) by Richelle Mead Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead

What series' makes u go hmmmmmm.......?

message 2: by Starzee (new)

Starzee | 267 comments LMFAO!!! poor u, I take it the SUCCUBUS part got ur hopes up for some hot sex scenes. guess it was a bit of a let down in that department hahaha.

ummm i dont think ive read enough to name the ones that make me go hmmm...

if i had to name one i guess it would be the Wolves of Mercy Falls series

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

They werent bad, but they werent awesome either. Might have been a bit too slow paced for me, not enough action. But something was missing i just cant put my finger on it

message 3: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Definition of Succubus: one word SEX!!!!!!!!! So yes, I was rather disappointed!! Lol.

message 4: by Starzee (new)

Starzee | 267 comments LMAO well im sure there are a hell of a lot more series out there full of satisfying sex scenes just waiting for u to get ur hands on them ;P

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

But the problem is I have READ most of them!!!!!!! I crave them. ROFLMFAO!!!!!

message 6: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments I agree with Tiff on Succubus! MEad is a GREAT writer but left ALOT out in a book that should be based on sex!!!!

Dont even get me started on the mercy Falls series!!! blech!

message 7: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Mercy falls, yup, not touchin it. Lol

message 8: by Starzee (new)

Starzee | 267 comments LoL good choice, itsso slow and the werewolves are just too soft for my taste. theyre the complete opposite of the wolves in the mercy thompson series

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

How in the world can a werewolf be soft?! Oi vei. Definitely on my NEVER-TO-READ list. Lol

message 10: by Starzee (new)

Starzee | 267 comments LOL i have no idea but they were a bunch of whimps, well the main guy was anyway. no dominant bone n his body!!

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Then how in the heck was he the main guy?!

message 12: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i gave the seriies to my 11 year old neice......right up her alley of softness!!! lmao