Delirity discussion

Author N-P > Inheritance - C. Paolini

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Nov 06, 2011 10:08PM) (new)

message 2: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 292 comments I read a lot of really bad reviews for these but I continued on through them any way. I actually really enjoyed all three books and even shed a few tears in Brisingr. They weren't the most wonderful thing I've ever read but I enjoyed tham all enough the give each read 4 stars! I look forward tot he next one and the conclusion of the series!

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1746 comments I haven't read Brisingr yet. I would have when it came out if it were the last like it was supposed to be. Once I got the email saying there would be another i decided to hold off.

I did like these books, but the big OMG moments were way too obvious.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I haven't had anyone tell me they didn't like them. I'm about 200 pages into Brisingr, but I'm not really pushing my way through it. I'm just working a little at a time.

message 5: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 292 comments Brisingr was my favourite of the three.

And Carrie I know what you mean. I really wish I would have known sooner there was goign to be a book four!

Have either of you seen the movie? If so what did you think in comparison?

message 6: by Heather (new)

Eragon, the movie, was horrible. It might be okay for boys, but I just cringed watching it.

message 7: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1746 comments It was pretty bad. My husband didn't seem to think it was as bad as I did. he hasn't read the book though. The kids seem to like it ok as well.

message 8: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 292 comments I didn't really mind the movie. I saw it before I read the books. I actually kind of enjoyed it. But after I read the books I felt like they just didn't do the story justice.

message 9: by Heather (new)

NEED MOTIVATION! I listened to the last 3 on audio so it's really weird to even pick up the book. I have it here, but I need some motivation to get going. Anyone else want to read this week?