Pick-a-Shelf discussion

YOU CHOOSE - ended Dec. 31, 2010 > onarock's challenge.......

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by onarock (last edited Aug 30, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

onarock | 107 comments Read 10 books from your stacks/shelves at home that you haven't read yet.
Almost Dead - 2 1/2 stars
Motion to Suppress
The Plan
The Thursday Friend
Still Waters
Absolute Zero
The Girl in the Plain Brown Wrapper
Daring to Dream
Devil's Waltz
The Hellfire Club

Read 5 books started but never finished.
Hold Tight
Killer Pancake
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 5 stars
The Baked Bean Supper Murders

Read 5 non-fiction books. - i do not read too many non fiction books, so any recommendations would be appreciated.....
Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China
Shells and Shellfish of the Pacific Northwest: A Field Guide- currently reading

k

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan | 3410 comments Mod
Onarock,
I'm not much of a non-fiction reader either, but I was spellbound by Wild Swans. You might also check the review list from July, when history was the shelf for the month. There are a lot of good non-fiction reviews there.

message 3: by onarock (new)

onarock | 107 comments thanx susan, i added this, and yes i do remember reading about this on one of the threads, and thought that this might be something i can sink my teeth into...

message 4: by onarock (new)

onarock | 107 comments for the books on my shelf, i changed it to 10, and i might have to change this number to 5.......ha ha ha...i ordered more books from chapters and the library, and i think i will have enuff books to take me thru to new years.......i tried to read a few from the list, but the printing was so small, and they just didn't "go" fast enuff......does this make sense???