This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Attention Closet Smokers! An exciting and irrefutable anouncement!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (last edited Aug 21, 2010 06:12AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Following extensive research over the past 18 months, I am prepared to officially report that, while all cigarettes significantly increase hangover symptoms, American Spirit cigarettes have the lowest level effect.

Following a comprehensive study involving various brands (Newport, Marlboro "gold" and reds, Camel Full Flavor, Parliament, and American Spirit bummed off a random sample of bar patrons, concert-goers, and neighbors) researcher(s) found that the resulting hangover symptoms were significantly reduced after smoking American Spirit cigarettes as compared to all other brands. Not surprisingly, Marlboro Reds effected the highest level hangover, even resulting in vomiting before the night was over on at least one occasion.

You're welcome. I'm all about the common good.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i am fascinated by this! i smoke Malboro red... AKA The Cowboy Killer... and when i drink i chain smoke... and 0 hang over... i even tryed the dehydrating thing we talk about once... although i did woke up a little tired... and really thirsty.... i didnt have the hang over! maybe i'm backwards! maybe if i smoke americna spirit i'll get fucked up the next day!!! what yu think?

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments It's worth a shot.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You know, for the benefit of science and all.

message 5: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Where do Winstons stand in all of this?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and how about cigars!!!!!

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) And don't say you don't smoke cigars because you're a woman. There's nothing sexier than a woman smoking a cigar*.

*Not, strictly speaking, true. But it sounds better than "It's number 83 on the list of top 1000 sexy things women do."

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments tom, what else was on that list??? i personally think one of the sexiest things women do is walk... - not all just some- you know sometimes they do a sexy hip movement thingy... it just drives me insane!!! also wearing my clothes!!! i love when chicks put on my clothes!!! and that laugh snort thing that Elein from Sienfield did... it is rare... but when they do... ufff! mad sexy!