This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I need help on how to express my hate!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 15, 2010 06:33PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So lets say that I have a this friend who recently moved to a new area… an area so stupid that this friend of mine firmly believes that if he were to add the collective IQ points of all of his neighbors together he’ll get a negative number… now let’s say that this friend of mine is trying really hard to avoid all possibly forms of communication with his surrounding dumb asses… (he already pretended not to speak the local tongue) BUT! Today while going back to his car to pick up a box that he forgot… he sees one of his neighbors yelling at her dog to come up the stairs… this didn’t strike my friend (lets call him Elfense, to make it easier for us) Elfense, as weird… till the dumb ass fucking bitch decided to beat her dog like if it were a bag of garbage… now! My friend Elfense don’t like dogs… but he fucking hates animal abuse… now here is my friend’s dilemma… since the owner of the dog was a chick… and Elfense has some really strong rules when it comes to confronting chicks… what you think he should have done… I mean instead of just standing there looking pissed off and feeling helpless…. He waned to do something cool like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ECep5... but again the chick rule!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Put a sign on her door that says, "I beat my dog." Also, write it in the dust on her windshield whenever it's possible to do so.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Elfense likes that idea! specially the one about the windshield... Elfense will play close attention to where she parks!

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) If this is in an area with a high immigrant population, how about anti-immigrant bumper stickers?

A threatening letter (Ima beat you like you beat that dog. Only don't use "Ima" or people will know it was you.)

A can of tuna in the car's air intake (the juice too)?

A call to the SPCA?

Yeah, i got nothin'.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments yay! bunny! that sounds like a great idea!

also... remember that discussion we had about super awesome passive aggressiveness... remind me not to ever fuck with you on that department either...

Servius  Heiner I took Dinah to Home Depot with me today... It was a little warm (46) so I left the windows open.After I got out I needed to make sure she didn't get up and leave so I emphatically said "Hey Stay, stay here!" I turn around and this guy is looking at me like a retard and says "I normally just put it in park."

Yeah fuck you.

Servius  Heiner And fuck you too!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha!

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love that guy!!

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Navy guys have no sense of humor.