The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Discussions > Hunger Games Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 677 (677 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you ever get any info about the movie, post here please.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/05...

OMGOSH I AM HYPERVENTILATING.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 2331 comments Mod
If anyone knows if/when they will be having cast auditions, please please please post that here, too. I really want to try out for Rue, Prim, or one of the career girls....

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Yes me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to try out for Glimmer or Clove.

Lol. Glimmer, Clove, Rue, Prim, maybe even Katniss or Madge.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Haha. Yeah. I think everyone wants to audition. I think I would do an awesome Clove.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) nicee

Yeah, me too. You'd be a cool Clove, Lynx.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Sister Grimm wrote: "Yeah, me too. You'd be a cool Clove, Lynx."

Haha. Thanks.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) You would..... I think I would do good as either Glimmer, Madge, or Clove. Idk though...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Hm.... doesn't Madge have brown hair? I can't remember. But I think you would be a really cool Madge. Maybe a good Glimmer.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) I cant remember for Madge. I just need a blonde girl, and there arent many.

message 13: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jul 28, 2010 03:46PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Yeah. I know... but you could always dye your hair. If I dyed mine and got a good tan I could do Katniss... lol. I think I'd just do a better Clove.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) I could do Katniss... Got bright grey/blue eyes. Everyone thinks they are grey.. But, Im not 16. And I cant tan. In any way, shape, or form.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Haha. I can tan. One year my nickname was Barbie cause I was sooo tanned and my hair was VERY blonde. And, yeah. I have hazel eyes that sorta change color. Sometimes they look blue, sometimes green. But usually they just look grey. And I'm 15, but lots of people say I look older. Especially when I wear makeup.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Im 12, and people say I look 17. Not kidding.

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) If you audtioned wouldn't you have to fly to Hollywood or someplace?

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) prob. But I dont care.

message 19: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) Urgh! Cause that would be cool to audition. But if I had to fly to Hollywood.... My parents would never, ever agree.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) My dad would. My mom... prob not.

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) At least your father would agree. I really, really, really want to audition... so do millions of other people *sigh*

My mom and dad my let me. I have some reletives out there.

message 23: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments Im going with my best friend! I cant wait!

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) :(

message 25: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) LUCKY! But, I think some people could make a video of themself then send it to the producer. Of course, they'd have to know who to send it to and how.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) yeah

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) Does anyone know when they're auditioning or if they've already started?!?!

No. I'm checking, like, every other day. nothing new.

message 29: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) Lol. How do you check?

message 30: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments really? oh, we should all audition! lol!

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2790 comments Huh? That movie looks terrible...

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) The Hunger Games??? NO FREAKIN WAY

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2790 comments Uh... THEY'D BETTER CAST IT WELL, I SAY! Otherwise I'll kill the caster.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) YESSSSSSSSSSS

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2790 comments Or. Else. There. Will. Be. A. Hell. Of. A. Lot. Of. Blood.

message 36: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments Well they acually wernt that messy..

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2790 comments I will cause the blood. In words... 'Blood will follow blood!'

I hope they don't cast too many Twilight people. That'd ruin the movie. Maybe Taylor as Thresh, but...

message 39: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments Ugh Twilight, blah, use Haden christensen hes awesome! He should be gale!

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) The guy who plays Puck should be Thresh. No doubt about it.

message 41: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments hmm idk him

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I want someone that hasn't been doscorved to play The cast.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Yesss

message 44: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments yeah!

All of us on here should play the cast. Oooooo! We should make our own movies and post them on here. Like, everyone says their own line from the book. lol. I totally call Rue.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Yesss! Ohmigosh. I call Glimmer I LOVE HER.

message 47: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 2269 comments yeah! I wanna be Katniss, but if i cant ill be Prim!

message 48: by Cerulea (last edited Jul 28, 2010 07:17PM) (new)

Cerulea (fireice) Haha..It would like really hard for me to get a role, not because I suck at acting, but I'm Asian, and how many Asians are there in the Hunger Games??? I could probably be Rue...but...If there is a Catching Fire, I'm snagging Johanna!! ><

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...I act like a little girl, thus my character, Suziie was born. I got first place in duet acting? Lol. Not very much. Who do you think I should be?

message 50: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) Idk...You've got to think about your character, and physical appearance...Hmmm..... AHA! Okay, not the best character in HG, but what about Effie Trinket??

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Suzanne Collins (other topics)