Everything Paranormal discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) | 1227 comments Mod
Discuss with us the books you are/plan to read for the month of June.

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Right now I'm reading Urban Shaman. I'm planning on reading books #2 and #3 directly after this.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (crazyaboutbooks) | 20 comments Just started charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse sereis I'm on book #3 and hope to have it caught up by the end of the month and think I might start reading VA here real soon.

message 4: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Amber wrote: "Just started charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse sereis I'm on book #3 and hope to have it caught up by the end of the month and think I might start reading VA here real soon."

I love the Sookie series.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes) (imjustcupcake) Wings and Terrier and will be starting The Hunger Games very soon. There are many more I hope to read this month, but those are the starters.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jnhart) Reading Mona Lisa Blossoming (Monère Children of the Moon, #3) by Sunny ...after that, probably Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine or Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn

message 7: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I'm reading Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim Butcher and I'm loving it!!

message 8: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 1 comments I'm reading the House of Night seres and currently reading Untamed (House of Night, #4) by P.C. Cast and after that i'll start [image error]

message 9: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic (last edited Jun 04, 2010 12:54PM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Finished: Last Wolf Hunting (Blood Runners, #2) (Silhouette Nocturne) by Rhyannon Byrd

I really like this series. I can't wait to get ahold of Rhyannon Byrd's erotic romance!

Bought: Heartsick (Gretchen Lowell, #1) by Chelsea Cain

I heard this is a good book, but also very gruesome. A switch from PNR for a min.

message 10: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Finished Burning Alive and am trying to finished Wolf Tales I.

message 11: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I'm starting Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3) by Jacquelyn Frank

message 12: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 17 comments Mod
i just read The Dark Divine and am now reading Wintergirls

message 13: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) Valorie wrote: "I'm reading Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim Butcher and I'm loving it!!"

I think this was one of my favorites! Made me very anxious for the next one!

I'm reading
Kitty's House of Horrors. Good so far. I will read Bullet right after. Can't wait!!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore I finshed Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater and started Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy . And I'm still working on Fallen (Eyes of the Republic, #1) by Claire Delacroix . So far both of my current books are pretty good, and its hard to stick to just one!

message 15: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I just finished Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3) by Jacquelyn Frank , best book of the series so far! I really enjoyed it. I'm now reading Blood Magic (World of the Lupi, #6) by Eileen Wilks

message 16: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished Wolf Tales I, Bullet and To Taste Temptation. I'm now reading Hotter Than Hell.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic My PNR read atm is:
Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris

It is good so far. I am about 100 pages in and like the premise that Sookie's 'disability' is also her job for the vampires.

message 18: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished Hotter Than Hell, Bullet, My Outlaw, Naked in Death, Highlander Ever After, Private Demon. And I thinks that's it. Now I'm reading Jacob.