Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > Your Top 10 Ultimate Crushes

Comments (showing 351-400 of 420) (420 new)    post a comment »

message 351: by La La (new)

La La | 132 comments I didn't realize there was a list like this posted. Here is my top 10:

1. Jason Statham - (Actor) love him, receding hair line and all.
2. Luc from Delicious by Shayla Black.
3. Boris Kodjoe ( Actor/Model) met him in real life...simply gorgeous.
4. Eric Northman (True Blood -not the book).
5. Dexter - (TV) The character not the actor. I love his standoffishness.
6. Taylor Lautner - (Actor) I know he is young but he is so hot. Was not a Robert Pattinson fan. He looks like his teeth is messed up. I'm all about the teeth.
7. Angelina Jolie - She's my girl crush.
8. Qhuinn - DBD - How can you not love a man who has one blue eye and one brown eye.
9. Common - (Actor/Rapper) let me just meet him once...it would be Serena Williams Who?
10. Donnie Yin (Actor) My boyfriend is into Kung Fu movies and I'm into Gun Fu and I can watch anything he is in.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 9467 comments Mod
Man, I have a serious thing for Jason Statham! He is hot!!! Great list, Lashell.

message 353: by ~Megan~ (last edited Jan 21, 2011 08:55AM) (new)

~Megan~ (Megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
Hi Michelle! Ryan Reynolds is one of my loves, too...he is so pretty! And of course Hawke goes without saying...can't wait for that book!

And I like Jason Statham too, Lashell!

message 354: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (Michelle_Mc) | 8 comments Megan wrote: "Hi Michelle! Ryan Reynolds is one of my loves, too...he is so pretty! And of course Hawke goes without saying...can't wait for that book!

And I like Jason Statham too, Lashell!"

He really is... And August isn't coming quick enough!

Jason has something nice about him, can't quite put my finger on it but it's there :)

message 355: by La La (new)

La La | 132 comments I think it's the fact that he never smiles in his movie and when he does your like wow. He makes me think of a romance novel.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 9467 comments Mod
I like how physical he is, watching him move is like watching water flow. He has lovely hazel eyes, and a nice smile. I like his accent, and his sense of humor. He's got a great body-totally ripped, especially in Transporter 3. Heck I like everything about Jason Statham!

message 357: by Dinjolina (new)

Dinjolina | 1 comments Cindi wrote: "Team Eric!"

I don't think i would be team Eric if not for the True Blood series on tv.
Weird...

message 358: by ~Megan~ (new)

I had to stop watching the TV show...it was a little much for me. I hate the Bill they have on the show, though. Ick! TV Eric is fine, but doesn't act like the Eric I love in the books.

message 359: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) Book people:
1. Jericho Z. Barrons - I'd like to borrow whatshisface from Inkheart and have him read out. Please. Thanks. My birthday is coming up. =D
2. Bones - "Hallo, kitten." I picture him as a younger Calum Blue (Zod from Smallville). Yum. lol
3. Adam Hauptmann - The perfect werewolf. :)
4. Eric Northman - Book Eric. TV Eric is nice, but somehow he's just not enough.
5. Japhrimel - Makes me feel weird to like a demon...but there it is. lol

Okay real people:
6. Jenson Ackles - Supernatural cutie with a great personality.
7. Calum Blue - Really he could just talk to me and that would be enough.
8. Jason Statham - I think that's all I really need to say. :)
9. Vin Diesel - The body...The voice...*insert happy sigh*
10. Timothy Olyphant - Fell in love with him on Catch and Release.

message 360: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4076 comments Mod
Jennifer,

Timothy Olyphant! Sigh :)

Have you seen him in Hitman?

message 361: by ~Megan~ (new)

Your book people are luscious....who is Japhrimel?

message 362: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) Oh yes...Hitman was awesome. His bald head...Lord help us.

Japhrimel is a character from Lilith Saintcrow's Dante Valentine series. He's the right hand man to Lucifer. He ends up turning his back on everything he's known for Dante. It's one of my favorite series even though the ending kind of bums me out...it doesn't have your typical HEA. It took a little for me to get into since the setting is a little weird, but once you get used to the terminology the story itself is good. I hope that wasn't rambly...trying to type while fending off the 2 yr old is tough!

Working for the Devil starts the series!

message 363: by Arch (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Oh yes...Hitman was awesome. His bald head...Lord help us."

Yes,he's the reason why my character Cop is bald and plus a hitman.

Jennifer, I think we are on the same wavelength here! I love your list!

message 365: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go, ladies! Picking 10 is almost as difficult as picking only one! LOL

1. Darth Vader (I know it's kinda sick, but it's a kid's crush... Can't fight it!)
2. Christian Bale, especially in Equilibrium and Batman
3. Ralph Fiennes
4. Richard Armitage
5. Jonas Wyatt in the Breeds series
6. Damon Roche in Maya Banks's Sweet Persuasion
7. Hugo Weaving in V for Vendetta
8. Liam Neeson, especially in Rob Roy... men in kilts, mmmm!
9. The Count of Monte Cristo
10. Colin Firth as Mr Darcy

Hugs!

message 366: by ~Megan~ (new)

Richard Armitage is McHotness, La Chipie!! I love him.

Ooh, another good list, La Chipie, esp. #2 and #4.

message 368: by Amanda (last edited Jan 25, 2011 10:30PM) (new)

Amanda I'm new here so hello to you all. 10 is such a low number!!! Here goes my best attempt

In no particular order:

1. Kisten - Rachel Morgan Series
2. Timothy Olyphant - Justified
3. Charlie Hunnam - Sons of Anarchy
4. Tegan - Midnight Breed Series
5. Zsadist - Black Dagger Brotherhood
6. Ryan Reynolds - Blade Trinity
7. Rio - Midnight Breed Series
8. Lucien - Lords of the Underworld
9. Shade - Demonica Series
10. Eric - Sookie Stackhouse / True Blood

message 369: by ~Megan~ (new)

Hi Amanda!! I am so with you on Tegan, Rio, and Ryan Reynolds!

Welcome, Amanda! Great list!

message 371: by Arch (new)

Welcome Amanda. I can't wait until Justified comes back on.

message 372: by ~Jennifer~ (last edited Jan 24, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) Amanda wrote: "I'm new here so hello to you all. 10 is such a low number!!! Here goes my best attempt

In no particular order:

I can't believe I forgot Kisten!!! I have 11 now. lol

message 373: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "I'm new here so hello to you all. 10 is such a low number!!! Here goes my best attempt

In no particular order:

Gee, Amanda! I only know of Zsadist in your list! I have a lot of reading to do! Thank you, I'll check those bad boys out!

message 374: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (BookMoodReviews) | 241 comments I need to reassess my list cos I do have a thing for the actor who plays Don Raper in Mad Men. He is so Alpha Male!!!

message 375: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (Michelle_Mc) | 8 comments Amanda wrote: "I'm new here so hello to you all. 10 is such a low number!!! Here goes my best attempt

In no particular order:

2. Timothy Olyphant - Justified
3. Charlie Hunnam -..."

I loved Kisten.... Kim nearly lost me after that book :) (If you've read the series you will know what I mean - I don't want to spoil it for anyone!).

message 376: by L' (new)

L' Te | 4 comments La Chipie wrote: "Here we go, ladies! Picking 10 is almost as difficult as picking only one! LOL

... men in kilts, mmmm!

Seriously, I believe that the World of Fashion should re-think mens clothing and introduce the kilt for everyday wear. Of course, women would probably spend the day sitting on park benches and watch the endless parade of men passing by - anticipating a gust of wind, yes?

La Chipie ... I do not know where you hail from, but if you ever have the chance to attend the Scottish Festival ... Well ... A whole camp ground filled with men in kilts. It might just leave you breathless.

All of the lists are filled with superb male specimens ... True? LOL

message 377: by Wan (new)

Wan  (WanWaddell) | 252 comments La Chipie wrote: "Here we go, ladies! Picking 10 is almost as difficult as picking only one! LOL

1. Darth Vader (I know it's kinda sick, but it's a kid's crush... Can't fight it!)
2. Christian Bale, especially in E..."

OMG Liam in Rob Roy was memorable. Especially when he walked out of the Loch with nothing but his boots on.

message 378: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) Michelle
Kim just about lost me too. I read the rest of that book in total denial hoping for the best! Everytime she mentions the stinkin pool table now I get sad.

As for men in kilts...head over to youtube and search for Gerard in a kilt. There's a video of him in a leather kilt holding a claymore. It does things to you! lol :)

Found a new favorite tortured, dangerous baddie...Ilya from
Turbulent Sea (Drake Sisters, #6) by Christine Feehan! He's no Barrons, but he was darn close!

message 379: by ~Megan~ (new)

Ilya is pretty schmexy!! The first time I read that book, I was not a fan.....but I listened to the audiobook and learned to adore him!

message 380: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey girls!

Wan "Artemis" : I know what you mean, for I was actually thinking about that particular scene while adding Rob Roy in my list! Strangely enough, Mel Gibson in the same attire (kilts) never did it for me.

Jennifer : I checked Gerard on Youtube! Wow, a leather kilt really works too! But the pink top? Not sure about that! LOL

L' : Well, you don't see many men in kilts in Paris, let me tell you that! A shame, really! The one and only time I saw a lot of Scottsmen in tartan was back in 1998 for the soccer world cup... and it's no legend: they weren't wearing anything underneath! Blessed gusts of wind... *sighs*

message 381: by Arch (new)

It's something about a man in a kilt/skirt. It's strange to me and I know some men wear kilt/skirts.

message 382: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) LOL yeah I'm not sure of the pink shirt...BUT I am quite fond of that leather kilt. Tried to talk the hubby into wearing one and letting me call him Gerry...that didn't go over to well! ;)

message 383: by Arch (new)

lol Jennifer.You are bad.

message 384: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (BookMoodReviews) | 241 comments LOL!

If all Scots men looked as good as Gerrad Butler in a kilt, we would all go about with smiles on our faces.

message 385: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, me and my friends (all girls) didn't care that much about soccer, but it was so entertaining to have so many foreign people in the city, especially the Scotts! Unfortunately, that kind of clothing isn't for everyone... *gasp*

Jennifer : well, what you wanted sounds kinda difficult to negociate... even without the pink top! LOL

OMG, Ilya, Ilya, Ilya! Thud. (Danielle fans herself). Don't get me started on the sexy, dangerous Russian heroes!

message 387: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) lol He was nice wasn't he!

Oh, my yes! I like Lev even more, from Water Bound!

message 389: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) I have that on my list to get next. I'm looking forward to it!

message 390: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) I need to revise my list. lol I'm gonna trade Japhrimel for Ranger (Janet Evanovich). I forgot how much I love him.

I am working on my revision too, Jennifer.

message 392: by Juana "Darkness" (new)

Juana "Darkness" Duran My top 10 are: Ian Somerholder, jonny depp, Jared Pedalakie, Jensen Ackles, Shanning Tatom, Tom Welling, Zsadist,Phury, John,and Bones.

message 393: by ~Megan~ (new)

Ian Somerholder is yummy...I love his eyes!

Nice list, Juana. Channing Tatum is utterly fine!

message 395: by Juana "Darkness" (new)

Juana "Darkness" Duran I agree with Megan Ian Somerholder is hot.

message 396: by Hbeebti (new)

Hbeebti (amanda0325) | 5 comments Michelle wrote: "Amanda wrote: "I'm new here so hello to you all. 10 is such a low number!!! Here goes my best attempt

In no particular order:

2. Timothy Olyphant - Justified..."

She pretty much lost me after that book. I read one more after and I just couldnt. My heart wasnt into it anymore. lol

message 397: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (BookMoodReviews) | 241 comments Ok I have a revised list now.

1. McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy
2. John Hmm (Don Draper in Mad Men)
3. Richard Armitige (actor from sppoks)
4. The actor who plays the Green Arrow in Smallville
5. Jensen Ackles (I can't spell his name but Dean from Supernatural)
6. Sawyer from Lost
7. Eric from true blood (Though he also falls into my list of book crushes)
8. Alcide from True Blood. (not the book one though just TV show)
9. Sam Worthington (The dude from Clash of the Titans)
10.Nathan Fillion ( I will pause the episode of Firefly where he stands Butt naked!!!)

The ones who have been cut. (Sorry.)

David Borenaz, Lead singer from Kasabian, John Barrowman, The actor who plays Cas in Supernatural,

message 398: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) Ian Somerholder and Sam Worthington...hmmm who can I trade for those two. lol Can we switch it to 10 Fiction and 10 NonFiction?

message 399: by ~Megan~ (new)

Nathan Fillion!!! Firefly was such a good show!

I'm in love with your list, Gem!

message 400: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (BookMoodReviews) | 241 comments Yeah and it got cancelled way too early.:(

still at least there is castle!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Once and Always (other topics)
Sugar Daddy (other topics)
Smooth Talking Stranger (other topics)
Blue-Eyed Devil (other topics)
Working for the Devil (other topics)
More...