What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Under Alien Stars
This topic is about Under Alien Stars
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. 90's YA-human girl gets into trouble rebelling against alien invaders? [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adler (new) - added it

Adler | 4 comments I think my post got deleted; sorry if you've seen this already. I read this sometime 1985-1995. A human girl and her mother are secretly rebels against an alien overlord type group that has conquered earth. While girl is trying to sabotage aliens she is hurt/taken/caught by alien boy of simmilar age and then the two of them try to avoid capture by a second alien?threatening? group while their parents (her mom, his general dad)try to find them. Sorry for the vague, but I was like 10 when I read this. Thanks.

message 2: by Bess (new)

Bess (Neli) | 22 comments Is it Polymer by Sally Rogers-Davidson by any chance?

message 3: by Adler (new) - added it

Adler | 4 comments sorry. i'd say that i wish it were that easy, but sadly that one seems impossible to get a copy of anyway. Sigh, but it did sound good. thanks though.

message 4: by Mir (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mir | 712 comments Maybe something by Helen Mary Hoover? She wrote several with girls on alien planets.

Cheryl struggles to catch up (cherylllr) (tidied the thread)
Polymer

message 6: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Dec 12, 2012 06:01AM) (new)

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Adler wrote: "sorry. i'd say that i wish it were that easy, but sadly that one seems impossible to get a copy of anyway. Sigh, but it did sound good. thanks though."

You can buy it on Amazon. It got republished.

Do you remember something else?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39847 comments Mod
Adler, are you still looking for this?

message 8: by Adler (new) - added it

Adler | 4 comments i deeply suspect i always will be. le sigh. :)

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Adler--if you bump this up every month or two you'll have a better chance of getting it found.

Angie | 96 comments Could it be "Under Alien Stars" by Pamela F. Service?
It was published in 1991 and has two childeren, one alien and one human, getting in trouble while their parents look for them.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7...

message 11: by Adler (new) - added it

Adler | 4 comments I love you. You are my hero. May all the blessings of the Book Gods be upon you, and upon your children. :D

Angie | 96 comments No one's ever given me book blessings before! :)

I'm glad I could help.

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39847 comments Mod
Yay. We like to see really old threads get solved.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Polymer (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Helen Mary Hoover (other topics)