This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Polls

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments What poll do we want to see next? Here are a few suggestions:

1. What line of work should Nick explore now that he's fed up with the current job?

2. Fonoso started playing Call of Duty to keep him from visiting GR. What hobby should he take up to keep him from playing CoD?

3. Some people would like Fonoso and Seth to get back together - how can we manipulate them into doing so?*

4. How should we as a people deal with our hippie problem?

5. Which author should be bound and gagged if they ever attempt to write another book?

I personally nominate Kasia, Bunny or Gretchen to make one of these polls, or one that's much more ineresting. I would also nominate Nick or Fonoso, but not for the ones in which they're involved.

*I expect at least one option to be something Parent Trap-esque.

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty, I nominate you to make all of them. One per day starting now.

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I think we have a failure to communicate. I might do one though, if I'm in the mood.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments How about you GET in the mood?

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments p.s. The Paralympics are on right now, if that will help inspire you.

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen wrote: "How about you GET in the mood?"

If I had a nickel for every time you told me that..........

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments ...........................................................I'd have a nickel, I guess.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments We should take this comedy routine on the road. Then we'd each have a nickle. Maybe.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Maybe you could turn this into a poll?