This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that Mom and Dad got divorced (aka: I miss Seth!)

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I thought your parents were supposed to be all "just because we don't love each other anymore doesn't mean we don't love you kids. We're not divorcing you."

Well that's what it feels like! Mom's always drinking, crying about her fish, or playing CoD. She never pays attention to us anymore. Dad hasn't been back to visit us ONCE since he moved out. Not even for our birthdays! And you know what happens to kids who grow up without their dads. We're all going to be strippers and/or crack heads. Great!

message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Going to be strippers? I've already started, I'm that desolate. Come on guys. Kiss and make up.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I don't even care if they kiss and make up or not. I just miss Seth's comments around here. I HATE CHANGE!!

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Sigh, little violent me wishes I could just go and kick Seth's ass back into place and make him hate on stuff again. But since he's shy on the ladies, I doubt it would help any.

So my strategy is to wait and wish things will change yet again. That's a change I could live with.

message 5: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Oh, and Seth, if you're out there, I've read more of your recommendations and they worked out great, so... Seth?

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Kasia wrote: "Going to be strippers? I've already started, I'm that desolate."

Pictures?

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments NOOOOOOOOO! No stripper pictures of my sweet little Kasia. Mental image GET OUT!

message 8: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Shut up, Gretchen. Don't stifle her free expression.

message 9: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I'm still trying to decide on which side I will fall to. Stripper or crack head? What is everyone else planning on doing?

Obviously there is potential for making some good money stripping, but at the same time it may possibly lead to becoming a crack head in the end. So do I just dive right into the end game of crack head or enjoy the seedy nightlife as a stripper for a while before then? Decisions decisions!

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments How will you make money for crack if you don't strip?

message 11: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Petty theft, prostitution and probably stealing stuff from my family then trading it for rock.

I didn't even know Seth had left us and my life has already gone to shit!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Wait! Hold this! I tough I made it clear that I'm always the man in any relationship! I don't care how fascinating the idea of being a drunken CoD player mom in a house of full with crack heads striper sounds...

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You did make it clear but still...

message 14: by Eh?Eh! (last edited Mar 15, 2010 08:57AM) (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments But you just got your hair done! Only moms do that!

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Eh! wrote: "But you just got your hair done! Only mom's do that!"

and many other things, too numerous to list.

message 16: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Damn! I just notice my improper apostrophe and rush back to fix it only to find you've preserved it for potential mockery. That's it. I need to change my handle.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments AHA!

message 18: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments I was just so distraught that Alfonso's numerous motherly qualities are no longer being appreciated since daddy's no longer around. Who was there to comfort when the beloved fish died? Not daddy. It's heartbreaking.

Servius  Heiner Eh! wrote: " That's it. I need to change my handle."

What? Are we communicating via short wave? Are we going to start using 10-code? Screen name or tag... Just so you know it is 2010, not 1978.

message 20: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Spoken like an old dude! Do you want me to get off your lawn, too?

Servius  Heiner I would love it, if you moved your ass off my lawn. But I am a realist and know you will stay until forced to leave. I'll be back with the hose in a minute.

message 22: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Why can't this just be a "My Two Dad's"* situation?

*Please note the improper apostrophe in honor of Eh!.
10-4 Good Buddy!

message 23: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Harry, you would taste my bitter wrath...if I had some dirt on you. And if you hadn't come up with a brilliant plan. Just wait, I can stew for years.

message 24: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Roger that!

message 25: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Gretchen wrote: "How will you make money for crack if you don't strip?"

Valid question.

How will you strip if you're not high on crack?

message 26: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Kasia wrote: "How will you strip if you're not high on crack?"

Jim Beam

message 27: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I imagine that a Beam drinking stripper would be chubby. You need the crack to stay svelte.

message 28: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Sally wrote: "I imagine that a Beam drinking stripper would be chubby. You need the crack to stay svelte."

I thought that was heroin?

message 29: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Sally wrote: "I imagine that a Beam drinking stripper would be chubby."
That's me!

First you need Jim Beam for the courage to be a chubby stripper. Then as you earn a little cash, you get into the crack, become much thinner (thus sexier!) make better tips and can continue down the road to hell.

Thanks to our two Dads for ruining my life!

message 30: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Do you mean the 80s sitcom?