This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate when I forge to wear makeup

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yesterday I was running late so I just threw my makeup in my purse, planning to put it on when I got to work. Of course I forgot to put it on. But I walked around all day as if I had it on, smiling at people and acting like I looked cute...perfectly confident that the bright red splotch on my nose (most likely cancer) was completely covered, shiny lips glistening, ect. I hate when I do that.

But also, maybe this is what it feels like to be a man. Do you all just walk around knowing you look great all day long? That must be amazing.

message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I hate when I forge to wear makeup and cross my ts.

And hey, who says you don't look cute without the makeup. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I'm sure the cancer makes for a nice dramatic touch. So it's all good. And you did survive the day, and felt great, what's there to hate?

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments But I walked around all day…..

That probably wouldn’t happen if you stopped to wash your hands in the bathroom, and looked in the mirror.

Do you all just walk around knowing you look great all day long?

Yes. That, or we don’t care one way or the other.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That probably wouldn’t happen if you stopped to wash your hands in the bathroom, and looked in the mirror.

I wonder if I went all day w/o going to the bathroom!! Or maybe I just didn't look in the mirror? Sometimes I daydream in there so it's possible.

(I know what you're implying but I always wash my hands. I think most chicks do.)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I love washing my hands.

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Just wear a paper bag or a ski mask that covers your entire face. You'll always be able to remember that. Bonus: going to the bank.

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments BunWat wrote: "I don't wear makeup, Gretchen. Its not only guys who don't."

I don't wear much either, Bunny. But I was having a bad face day that day and really needed it.

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Dammit, dammit, dammit. Is 8 posts and 7 hours later too late to make fun of a spelling error?

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I's no exacly a spelling error. I's more of an omission, really. I jus forgo a "T".

Stupid English.

message 10: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I thought you were just speaking Cockney.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, om! I's never oo lae.

Servius  Heiner But, Donna, Gretchen needs make-up, because she doesn't wash...

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No no no. Nick it's perfume that "covers up" the not washing. Makeup covers blemishes, cancer spots, dark circles, and mis-matched skin coloring*.

*hyperbole. all of it. i'm pretty and smell great!!

message 14: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Make up makes my itty bitty eyes look normal sized.

message 15: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen wrote: "No no no. Nick it's perfume that "covers up" the not washing.

I didn't know you were French.

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Good point.

Servius  Heiner I think "Bad face day" is a phenomenon exclusive to the gentler breed... or at lest something that falls under the notice of men, unless it is a woman having a bad face day, then we notice and tell them about it.

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That's what I thought, Nick. It's my life's ambition to adopt certain ideas that are exclusive to men. I think it will make me happier. This lack of awareness regarding one's physical appearance is one of them. Some others include:
-the ability find intense joy and humor in changing every 7th word in a song to something dirty, which may or may not rhyme with the actual lyric.
and
-the knowledge that, deep down, everyone wants to fuck me.

Servius  Heiner What proper fuck?

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Que?

Servius  Heiner Well a proper fuck could be enjoyable, where as if you are just getting fucked then it can be very un-enjoyable... you know, getting fucked by:

Taxes
incompetent co-workers
loser family members
food poisoning

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments aha. I meant a proper fuck.

Servius  Heiner Ok, so everyone wants to fuck you?

News to me.

Servius  Heiner Ah! Right.

message 25: by smetchie (last edited Mar 15, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No, I aspire to believe that everyone wants to fuck me.

I realize it's a gross generalization but it seems like guys walk around believing everyone who makes eye contact for more than 3 seconds wants to fuck them*. I think that must feel pretty great. I'd like to try it out. That, and not noticing what my face looks like on a given day. Also, thinking changing song lyrics...wait...deja vu. What's going on? Was my post that difficult to understand? Did David rub off on me?

*I noticed this more when I was younger and my entire peer group wasn't married and breeding.

Servius  Heiner I generally find breeders to be strange... something about wanting to do everything in their power to make their lives miserable. have a few more brats, I'm sure that will maximize your problems.

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Gretchen wrote: "aha. I meant a proper fuck."

I like that.

message 28: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) have a few more brats, I'm sure that will maximize your problems."

mmmmmmmmmm......bratwurst....

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments hee hee

message 30: by David (new)

David The bigger the brat, the quieter the mouth.