Chicks On Lit discussion

Reading Goals & Reviews > Christine's 2010 Reading List

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (Cagnes) (last edited Mar 11, 2010 07:13AM) (new)

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 7 comments My goal is to read 150 books for the year. I don't have a pre-planned list, just picking from my tbr list as I go.

Read in January:

1. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
2. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
5. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
6. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
7. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
8. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
9. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
10. The Endless Forest by Sara Donati
11. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
12. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg Larsson The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold Shanghai Girls by Lisa See The Endless Forest (Wilderness, #6) by Sara Donati The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

message 2: by Christine (Cagnes) (last edited Mar 20, 2010 01:36PM) (new)

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 7 comments (17) read in February...

13. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
14. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
15. Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon
16. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
17. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
18. Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons
19. Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
20. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
21. The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons
22. Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
23. It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas
24. Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
25. Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
26. A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas
27. Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
28. Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas
29. Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas

The Bronze Horseman (Tatiana and Alexander, #1) by Paullina Simons The Help by Kathryn Stockett Lord John and the Private Matter (Lord John Grey, #1) by Diana Gabaldon The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Dear John by Nicholas Sparks Tatiana and Alexander (Tatiana and Alexander, #2) by Paullina Simons Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer The Summer Garden (Tatiana and Alexander, #3) by Paullina Simons Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5) by Lisa Kleypas Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas

Em*bedded-in-books* | 4853 comments Wow. SO many good books in your list. So far I have managed only 14 books.

message 4: by Christine (Cagnes) (last edited Apr 01, 2010 09:30AM) (new)

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 7 comments (25) Read in March:

30. The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
31. Duma Key by Stephen King
32. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
33. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
34. To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
35. Two Little Girls in Blue: A Novel by Mary Higgins Clark
36. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
37. Mudbound by Hillary Jordan
38. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
39. Someone to Watch over Me by Lisa Kleypas
40. Lady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas
41. Worth Any Price by Lisa Kleypas
42. The Art of Racing in the Rain Garth Stein
43. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
44. BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker
45. Peony in Love by Lisa See
46. The Highlander's Touch by Karen Marie Moning
47. Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
48. The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
49. The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
50. Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
51. Again The Magic by Lisa Kleypas
52. And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke
53. Saving Ceecee Honeycutt: A Novel by Beth Hoffman
54. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker Duma Key by Stephen King Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Two Little Girls in Blue A Novel by Mary Higgins Clark Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford Mudbound by Hillary Jordan Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See Someone to Watch over Me (Bow Street Runners Series #1) by Lisa Kleypas Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners, #3) by Lisa Kleypas The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker Peony in Love by Lisa See The Highlander's Touch (Highlander, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4) by Karen Marie Moning The Dark Highlander (Highlander, #5) by Karen Marie Moning The Immortal Highlander (Highlander, #6) by Karen Marie Moning Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) by Karen Marie Moning Again The Magic by Lisa Kleypas And Then He Kissed Her (Girl Bachelors, #1) by Laura Lee Guhrke Saving Ceecee Honeycutt A Novel by Beth Hoffman A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

message 5: by Christine (Cagnes) (last edited May 01, 2010 10:54AM) (new)

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 7 comments Read in April: (23 books)

55. The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
56. Delicate Edible Birds: And Other Stories by Lauren Groff
57. Tapestry by Lynn Kurland, Madeline Hunter, Karen Marie Moning, Sherrilyn Kenyon
58. When Strangers Marry by Lisa Kleypas
59. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
60. The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim
61. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
62. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen
63. Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
64. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
65. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
66. Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas
67. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
68. Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
69. Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
70. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
71. Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
72. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
73. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
74. Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
75. Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward
76. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
77. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer Delicate Edible Birds And Other Stories by Lauren Groff Tapestry (Includes Dark-Hunter, #2; Highlander, #8) by Lynn Kurland When Strangers Marry (Vallerands, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Then Came You (Gamblers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Dreaming of You (Gamblers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 7 comments Read in May:

78. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
79. A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
80. An Echo in the Darkness by Francine Rivers
81. As Sure as the Dawn by Francine Rivers
82. The Duke And I by Julia Quinn
83. Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
84. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
85. The Wicked Ways of a Duke by Laura Lee Guhrke
86. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
87. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
88. Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs
89. Only With Your Love by Lisa Kleypas
90. An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
91. Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
92. Rules of Surrender by Christina Dodd
93. Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
94. Rules of Engagement by Christina Dodd
95. To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
96. Rules of Attraction by Christina Dodd
97. In My Wildest Dreams by Christina Dodd
98. When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn
99. Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
100. It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn

Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs A Voice in the Wind (Mark of the Lion, #1) by Francine Rivers An Echo in the Darkness (Mark of the Lion, #2) by Francine Rivers As Sure as the Dawn (Mark of the Lion, #3) by Francine Rivers The Duke And I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs The Wicked Ways of a Duke (Girl Bachelors, #2) by Laura Lee Guhrke The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5)  by Patricia Briggs Only With Your Love (Vallerands, #2) by Lisa Kleypas An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn Glory in Death (In Death, #2) by J.D. Robb Rules of Surrender (Governess Brides, Book #1) by Christina Dodd Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn Rules of Engagement (Governess Brides, Book #2) by Christina Dodd To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn Rules of Attraction (Governess Brides, Book #3) by Christina Dodd In My Wildest Dreams (Governess Brides, Book #4) by Christina Dodd When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6) by Julia Quinn Crocodile on the Sandbank (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #1) by Elizabeth Peters It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7) by Julia Quinn