This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

hi, my name is Alfonso and i have a problem...

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i heard this is the firts step... somebody told me the other day that the best way to over come an addiction is to replaced it with a less harmful one... so since goodreads started to get annoying i decided to replace with something i tought would be way less harmful... now i can't sleep! right now i'm forcing myself to stay on the computer so i dont go back to it! all i talk about is CoD Modern Warfare... every word that comes out of my mouth involves air strikes, best weapon, strategies, and etc... its out of control and i need help! omg i'm dying to rip off the cable from the computer and go back to my happy place! help me jesus! anybody knows a way out??? i wish to continue playing but not so much! i dont go out on my days off, i dont sleep at night! i spent hours in the dark thinking of ways to improve my kill streaks! i have problems!!! oh god!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Perhaps it will eventually get annoying as well. Maybe you should just wait it out.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you think??? it's been years and i still check goodreads every day!

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh so you were still checking in even though you weren't posting?

message 5: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Mar 08, 2010 08:52AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments alfonso's day before CoD addiction:

1. wake up and go to work! like a mule!

2. check goodreads

3. think of something "smart" (guahhaahah!) to respond to those haters

4. keep working

5. check goodreads again an rejoice on all the stupid crap you planning on posting when you get home.

6. wait for the bus

7. while wating for the bus get those damn words right! no more "stupid english" after post!

8. get home and go straight to the PC and unleash your stupidity upon those nerds!

10. feel like an idiot after Bunny makes you feel like a dumb ass!

alfonso's day after the CoD addiction:

1. put down the controller and go to work even tho you havent sleep in 3 fucking days.

2. check goodreads on your phone, get annoyed by waiting 2 minutes for a stupid picture to load followed by no words and answered with another picture by somebody else with no words either!

3. keep working but think of a new way to get more kills on your next game.

4 wait for the bus and think of how to implement that new gun!

5. get home get online, play use that new strategy and feel like a god when they all down around you and curse a lot!

6. keep playing till you have to go to work again!

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Gretchen Says:

1) Throw CoD out the window. (is it tangible? can it be thrown? if not you're over my head and I can't help you.)

2) go back to "alfonso's day before CoD addiction" so you can amuse me.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Its a CD i could trhow it... but is fun over there greatchen! so much fun!!! people know what i'm talking about... they get my nerdy gamer references... people are way more friendly that you may think if you were to hear us talking... i know it sounds like we about to start a real fight and shit... but is just smack talk! is fun!!!

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments But it doesn't amuse me.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I like it. You can only play CoD on days of the week that have an E in them. The rest of the days you have to play with us.