This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Let's hate on Alfonso until he comes back.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

He thinks he has an afro!!! It's clearly long and silky, now, like a Barbie's, which is cool or whatever, but not an afro.

message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia He thinks he can vanish into thin air and it's all ok. Clearly it isn't.

message 3: by smetchie (last edited Mar 06, 2010 05:26AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments And when he does poke his head in it's only to post short unintelligible sentence parts from his phone. Unacceptable.

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I've got a theory that i can pick sentences from random Fooze posts and string them together, and make just as much sense as they did originally (which is to say, not much). See what you think:

I saw something that made me prettend that I super horny and try to rape felix. Ok the guy here don't know what that is he vtry to vgive parsy.
Even to I didn't know wtf was it...I'm pussy! I was going to give you some manfu with bacon but now you fucked. Oh god! still it did what was intended! And I got the real deal here man straight from the mother fucking mother land! The fuck I'm 2 more glasses away from drunk emails!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm back! leave me alone!!!

sorry y'all but lately i was a little piss off at goodreads... but i'ma be around more now...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments also! the afro has evolved!!! i found something that chicks dig way more than the afro... and i know! i couldnt believe it either!!! but it exist!!! my trenzas y'all! see that on my avatar picture? well that's the new thing... my ghetto trenzas! chicks love it!!! THEY LOVE IT!!!

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Corn rows are a good look for you.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Say what you want! Chicks love to play with my colitas in bed! They love it!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Who pissed you off on goodreads? Or are you just feeling pissy?

Those are fancy trenzas/cornrows/colitas. (Are those all the same thing?)