This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that I want to go back to school

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Fun. Studying is fun, although everytime I think back on the SAT vocabulary cramming in sessions I get tears in my eyes.

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I can barely handle Kindergarten homework so I know I'd never make it.

I tried to take the GREs right after college. It wasn't pretty. I think I scored retard level on one part. Are the GMATs easier or harder than the GREs? My ex-boyfriend took them and he said they weren't too bad but that was AGES ago.

message 3: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Teresa, you are insane and a danger to yourself. Please report to the nearest asylum for treatment/restraint.

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell They have the SAT in Poland?

message 5: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I hate myself sometimes, but never enough to go back to school. I took the GRE about 5 or 6 (7?) years ago (can't remember exactly why), and it wasn’t too bad. I did study up, though, because I hadn’t even thought about math since my freshman year in college.

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh God I felt like I was hit by a bus after the GRE. The verbal section was full of words I'd never even seen before and couldn't recognize as English. I actually scored much higher on the math section, which makes no sense because I suck at math. I'm still not convinced it wasn't all just a bad dream.

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen wrote: "Oh God I felt like I was hit by a bus after the GRE. The verbal section was full of words I'd never even seen before and couldn't recognize as English. I actually scored much higher on the math sec..."

I did not do as well as I expected in the English portion either. Evidently my persuasive argument essay wasn't very.........persuasive. I had forgotten that the wife always helped me with that stuff in college. I guess I was just pleased when the math section didn't kick my @$$ around my ears, as anticipated.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments awww, your wife was your college sweetheart. how quaint.

message 9: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen wrote: "awww, your wife was your college sweetheart. how quaint."

Indeed. I met her at a university-sponsored lunch box social, and I gave her my letterman jacket that very same night.

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Dave wrote: "They have the SAT in Poland?"

You can take SAT in Poland yup. Schools over in Europe don't give shit about SAT, but you can take the exam if you wish.