Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > March BOM Roll Call

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Feb 22, 2010 04:41PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The two books that won for March BOM are:

1. Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy

2. Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian

Which book or books will you be reading for the March BOM? Let us know here:

**PLEASE NOTE**
Please be aware that there is no longer a "non-spoiler" thread. (Based on group poll results)

If you would like to make a comment or have a question about one or both of the March BOM's and don't want to read any spoilers, feel free to comment on this thread instead.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I've had a few opportunities to read Urban Shaman, and have yet to do so. So I'm going to really really try to read it this month lol.

For those who are going to read Kiss of Midnight, it's a GREAT series!!!

message 3: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4506 comments I'm going to try and get Kiss of Midnight from the library. I've already read 3 & 4, & I've got 6 on my table right now. You can see I'm OK reading out of order. Really enjoying this series.

Don't know the C.E.Murphy books and probably won't get a chance to find out, but you never know.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I have both books in my TBR pile so will shoot for reading both in March.

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia I'm going to read Kiss of Midnight, but I'm not sure I'll get to it in March. :-)

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan Hopefully will be starting Kiss of Midnight in March.

message 7: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4506 comments I've had a look at the Library list, Lara Adrian books have suddenly gone through the roof, they all seem to be reserved. I doubt I'll get to Kiss of Midnight in March after all. But I will certainly read it asap.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jnhart) | 97 comments I just bought both of these books and haven't had a chance to read them, so this is perfect!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I'll read Urban Shaman. I've already read Kiss of Midnight.

message 10: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I have read both of these already, but look forward to seeing what everyone else things and then putting in my 2 cents.

message 11: by Chrissy315 (new)

Chrissy315 Jones | 17 comments I'm going to read Kiss of Midnight. I recently bought this book. Can't wait to read it.

message 12: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I've read Kiss of Midnight a number of times, but just barely picked up the audiobook, so I'll probably listen to that sometime this month. Also, I've started Urban Shaman before, but at the time got distracted by something else and never finished it. So I plan on picking that up again this month!

If I'm remembering correctly, I got distracted by BDB, so nobody should blame me for getting side tracked! lol

message 13: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I would say to those that pick Urban Shaman give it a little longer than you would normally. It is slow at the beginning but gets better as it goes.

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 106 comments I am reading Kiss of Midnight.

message 15: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 237 comments I've read both of these but I'll have to remind myself of the events in Kiss of Midnight.

message 16: by Rebekah (last edited Mar 05, 2010 10:59AM) (new)

Rebekah (rowen1313) | 29 comments Since I have read the Midnight Breed series multiple times and am currently waiting the release of Taken By Midnight I have put in a request at my library for Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy. Im not sure if it will be read in march though, maybe. It sounds interesting, sort of like Mercy Thompson books.

message 17: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Just finished reading Urban Shaman. I'll share my thoughts of it over on the discussion thread!

message 18: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4506 comments I'm in shock. Re my message 7 above. I got back from the library this afternoon with Kiss of Midnight and Kiss of Crimson clutched in my hot sweaty hands. Either there were some fast readers ahead of me or some people pulled out. I don't care either way; at least I can read the BOM along with everybody here.

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Sandra wrote: "I'm in shock. Re my message 7 above. I got back from the library this afternoon with Kiss of Midnight and Kiss of Crimson clutched in my hot sweaty hands. Either there w..."

Awesome! I love when it works out and the library is cooperative.