This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

its started already....

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments There is no deniying it... I wasent born for anything love related... somebody proposing in my house today... so I was send to pick up some decorations... oh god... you know this morning when I woke up when I was awaken to move some heavy stuff... I used the side of bed I never use... I entered the shower backwards, I didn't check myself in the mirror, I put on my underwear backwards! (Look I'm desperate here...) back to the story... there I am waiting for some stupid heartshaped balloons to be inflated... when they start freaking blowing up! And I'm just laughing my ass off... cuz only in my sad life shit like that will go down... after the balloons are ready they put em inside this horrible huge bag.... and just hand it to me... and told me to enjoy my valetine.... !hahahahah! What I didn't know is that is windy... and I have this huge, hideus bag, who happens to be really light.... guhahahaah! What did I do the the gods of love y'all? Anyway I forgot to tell y'all about Betacaroteno... he been really depressed lately... he even looks suicidal! And since I freaking love my fish... I got him a funky water filter yesterday... but he still looks so sad and lonely! So I decided to buy him some friends! I mean he been alone on that sad tank for years now... so long story short there I am on the streets with my hideous balloon bag... my fish bag and my smiling face* wondering if I'm doom to carry stuff that I don't wanna carry for the rest of my life!

That's 2 hours awake so far in the cursed day! Ill let you know what else the demons of love have in store for me cuz I work tonight... now I go and make betacaroteno happy! But I sear if any of those new fishes does something to betacaroteno ima eat it alive!

*: what do I do when everyone else would be crying?

message 2: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) thank you for this story. i always mean to feel bad for you, but forget to in all my laughter.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ;unny... betacaroteno will bw fine... you should see him (if you give me your email ill send you a pic of him looking happy with his new friends! He already fought the catfish to show him who the alpha fish is! Did I told you he is red like me?

Paper... welcome to my world...

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori What kind of fish is betacaroteno?

message 5: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments I second karen - thank you for bringing laughter to the world on this squishy gooey day.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Lori wrote: "What kind of fish is betacaroteno? "

He a beta... but he acts like an alpha! Big red and mean yall

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yay! the Valentines Day Curse!

message 8: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) you know my email - send me fishies!

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Was today Valentine's Day?

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Perhaps. I won't know for sure until I've heard what happened on the remainder of Alfonso's day. If he was involved in a freak accident at work leaving him covered in refried beans, fell asleep on the train and wound up in Coney Island, accidentally got tasered by the cops, or fell victim to some other curse-induced mishap then YES! Today was Valentine's Day!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments karen wrote: "you know my email - send me fishies!"

But you've met betacaroteno! Remember that pure blood beta on my fish tank? Looking all depressive? That's him! But you haven't met his new friends! (2 of em glow in the fucking dark) I haven't name em tho.. you wanna name a couple?

Also no horrible accidents yet... I just spent 5 minutes explaining to a costumer that we do not have chicken nuggets... nor ketchup... why can't I say "this ain't fucking burger king, mother fucker!" To em? Still I did kind of twisted my ankle in the snow... and 1 grunt call out... so is not great but it ain't that bad...

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments So maybe it isn't Valentines Day. Or maybe the curse is lifted! Or maybe it's just bad with dates.

message 13: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) that's what i meant - a picture of him looking happy with his new friends!

i will try to name some after i see them.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Curse flash! I recived a call at 11.. when I was thinking that I made... I didn't even wanted to pick up! But like the brave soul that I am I did it anyway! (I shouldn't have) the whole pipe system on my building fucking blowed up! Y'all remember there was a party in my house today? With lots of kids... well the toilet is full with shit and I mean shit as in feces! I was advice to take a dumb here and if posible wash myself here to.... there is no running water! Oh god! Ima go home to smell kids feces! Fucking curse!

message 15: by Lori (new)

Lori Oh a beta! I've got one of those too. I also got him 2 females. He can't decide which one to lust after, and seems very very happy now that he's got a harem. He chases all the other fish around when they approach his girls. Meanwhile the girls completely ignore him. The only alphas in my tank are the 2 cichlids, nobody messes with them. But they also have each other, so all is well.

It's a microcosm in there. The cory catfish are actually my favorites, always snuggling with each other, if someone tries to pick on them, they just flit away and continue about their business without freaking, as if to say, sheesh, what's YOUR problem, I can't be bothered with your negative energy!