The Haters Club discussion

i hate that im trapped! like gratchen!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) Well not really when I got the call today telling me that thebell is closed... I went out, got me a 24 pack... and a bottle if jack! This is fucking awesome! Drunk gaiming, drunl texting ( I was virtually molested!) Drunk eating, drunk cooking, drunk snow fights! Woo hoo! Go snow!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm glad you're enjoying it! Have fun, Fonoso!

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) Greatchen! We playing dantes inferno! And felix complaining that I complaing to mucht about the game not being like the book! But I seriusly don't remember dante beating the shit out of a minotaur infront of the gate... using Deatths's scythe...

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments well, books usually aren't too much fun to play so I'd forgive the inconsistencies.

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) True that... what you doing today greatchem?

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I've been trying to keep my kids occupied, playing scrabble on facebook, napping, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, reading, and finishing up a knitting project. Right now I'm going to drink a beer and finish watching American Idol.

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ...and fighting minotaurs.

message 8: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen is it bad that the only reason I knew about the weather over there is through goodreads?

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments The only reason I know about a lot of things is through goodreads.

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'd never heard of hot cheetos in my life.