This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate when Alfonso disses my thread.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments already did!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments p.s. I was going to do the I hate when I’m get caught picking my boogers but then changed my mind...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Oh c'mon I bet you hate it too!

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I feel a bit akin to the disposable society thread, too, as it was created in my honor.
But then I would have to feel ashamed about three threads today. And that is too many, considering I'm already feeling lame about my paper on Canto 20.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok, I want a woman to admit that they pick their noses too!!! God damn it I’ve never been able to catch one!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahahahah Donna, you make me laugh!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments good I had my laughs for the night I’m going to head back to my laboratory to work on that invisibility potion... cuz the alternative... it’s a mathematical impossibility for me =P

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments LOL, the date I can get... not falling sleep within 3 minutes of boring as hell conversations... well that I can’t manage =P

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I was just resting my eyes!!!!!! And it only happened once! Who told you about that??? Guahahahaha

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahah, but have you seen a women picking her nose???? Cuz I’ll be honest I’ve seen them doing a bunch of nasty shit... but never seen one picking her nose!!!! And they all deny doing it! is starting to drive me crazy!

p.s.: so this is how a 1:00 am Monday morning conversation looks like…. God I need a drink!!!!! FUCK I JUST REMEMBER THAT THERE IS BEER ON THE FRIDGE!!!

message 11: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Alfonso - I will admit it. I pick my nose. When I am driving my left hand goes in my nostril.

message 12: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I meant to say: a FINGER from my left hand goes in my nostril.

never mind.

*dies.

message 13: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 21, 2008 10:05AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tracy, fierce one... anything for you....

p.s. loved the me darlin' thing =)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.