This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate *blank stares*

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 14, 2008 09:18PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You mean like me chasing people around my job with my laptop or Eddie’s cell phone screaming read this read this is freaking hilarious!!!

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) That is a cute new avatar, Alfonso. Meow!

Servius  Heiner Would it be too crass to say Killer pussy?

The amount of puns is phenomenal.

message 4: by Gåry! (new)

Gåry! (garyneill) 8^|

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy this is funny, because i actually had to defend myself against an accusation of *blank stares* yesterday. my boyfriend was reading up on the happenings of NAB, and lo and behold, there is a new RED camera out. now, i can pretend i know what he's talking about, becuase he talks about it a lot, and generally i'm paying attention, but after a long discussion of 3K vs. 5K and capture mechanisms and whatnot, i do start to glaze a bit. it's not that i'm not listening, it's that my brain is doing that thing your computer screen does when the graphics card can't quite catch up to whatever you're trying to make it do (read: weird jaggies that take a second to catch up with the rest of it).

so, maybe it's not always blank stares. maybe you just crashed their brains.

:)

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ugh. i hate when people give me blank stares. it makes me feel idiotic... and also kind of unappreciated, like the person is like, "i'm too cool to try and figure out what you're trying to say". my friends never give me blank stares, because they take time to understand and appreciate what i'm saying even if it's really random/weird/confusing/stupid/etc.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.