This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate not having time to read useless shit on THC

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ermmmmm, I asked them to step forward and hate… and now they won’t shut up!!! I’ve been busy as hell the last few days and I didn’t have time to keep up with all the threads!!!! I think I’ve opened Pandora’s Box! But I’m off tonight so I’m planning on reading all this shit and post my useless/angry opinion on them all!!!! Starting right now!

Ps: I hate u new people I hate u!!!

Servius  Heiner Let it out man. Let it all out. I suggest using a night stick on them all.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 1 down a bunch to go!

message 4: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 11, 2008 05:08PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo, I DONT NEED A LIFE!!! I have goodreads, a laptop, enough monster on the refrigerator to keep an army awake and I finish reading my bus book so y’all gonna have to deal with me!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Praise Jesus, I have plans tonight and all day tomorrow (sorry, Nick).

Servius  Heiner Whoa! Sarah, when you said that I started daydreaming. I stepped out my door and was at your planed life. Flipped a few switches and Boom! Life over. Now come back to goodreads where you belong.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ps: DMD, my third name its actually Jesus =)

message 8: by Sarah (last edited Apr 11, 2008 05:22PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Sorry, Nick! Going to see a friend's show tonight and dinner and drinks afterward, then going to a Giants game tomorrow. I'll think of you while ordering all the beer I'm going to drink. ;)

Night, all!

Servius  Heiner NOW THAT IS REALLY CREEPY. Really. Because I was just thinking about your post earlier in the week and was thinking; stadium and theater are her two things... So I figured I would just blow up a few. Apparently that wasn't enough of a deterrent. I guess more innocents will parish. For What Sarah? So you can have a life. Gosh you’re so selfish! I hope you have a warm heartfelt speech ready for the press conference, as to why you didn't care that little Johnny and Suzie were going to die. All so you could have your precious "Life". I thought I knew you.

<>>

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.