Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > What House Would You Want To Be In?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 323 (323 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:56AM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I, of course, would want to be in Gryffindor.

message 2: by Lara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Lara | 3 comments Gryffindor all the way!!!

message 3: by Otis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 3 comments Definitely Gryffindor

message 4: by Bonnie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Bonnie Slytherin, i walk on the dark side.

message 5: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Rachel not only would i be in gryffindor, but i would be on the quidditch team. :)

message 6: by Conrad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Conrad Ravenclaw.

message 7: by Kate (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Kate (kate-schmate) Ravenclaw. Gryffindor is just the hodgepodge group of Good Guys. Likeable as they are.

message 8: by Ya'aqov (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Ya'aqov (benyehudah) | 10 comments Not sure. Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Helga Hufflepuff had a good attitude, though, regarding the education of children...evenone deserves one.

message 9: by Sfdreams (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Sfdreams | 4 comments I think Gryffindor. I'm very loyal, if not the bravest. But I loved the way the Ravenclaws had to get into their common room! I'm just not sure if I would be smart enough to answer the questions.

message 10: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:58AM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I got a question. If the smart students are in Ravenclaw, why wasn't Hermione put in Ravenclaw? Shes a smart cookie. Really samrt

message 11: by Mic (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:58AM) (new)

Mic | 1 comments Gryffindor of course!This is the house of the heroes and without question the most important house in Hogwarts ,other than Slytherin

message 12: by Chrysdian Kurnianingsih (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:58AM) (new)

Chrysdian Kurnianingsih | 1 comments Gryffindor of course!!!

message 13: by Sahar (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Sahar | 2 comments Gryffindor ... But I like Revenclaw too . you know ...
If I wouldnt be in these two groups I will not go to Hogwarts .

message 14: by Kirk (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Kirk | 10 comments I really don't know for sure. I took a test and it said I was a Ravenclaw. But I'd really take anything but Hufflepuff

message 15: by Dayna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:00PM) (new)

Dayna | 8 comments I took an online quiz and my score was basically tied between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff ... just a one point difference with Ravenclaw in the lead. It is a good thing the Sorting Hat can take your house of choice into consideration, because out of all the Hogwarts houses ... Ravenclaw is where I would choose to be.

message 16: by Maryam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:00PM) (new)

Maryam (maryam5063) Ravenclaw!!

message 17: by Alien (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:01PM) (new)

Alien  Citizen | 14 comments Ditto Ravenclaw!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 16, 2007 02:46PM) (new)

Any but Slytherin . . . too much darkness there.

message 19: by Conrad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:01PM) (new)

Conrad Let's face it... this website pretty much is Ravenclaw.

message 20: by Otis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:01PM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 3 comments Ha. That one made me laugh - thanks Conrad!

message 21: by Dan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:02PM) (new)

Dan Langley (danlangley) | 1 comments Definitely Ravenclaw. Good call Conrad! This site is Ravenclaw

message 22: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:02PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Hey, some of this site is Gryffindor. So the site is mainly Gryffindor and Ravenclaw

message 23: by Kellianne (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:02PM) (new)

Kellianne | 3 comments Definitly not Gryffindor or Slytherin so I think Ravenclaw.

message 24: by Denta (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:03PM) (new)

Denta | 6 comments Gryffindor and Slytherin was too powerful, imbalance in all seriers.

message 25: by Jayme (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:04PM) (new)

Jayme | 13 comments Gryffindor probably... I've got a lot of Ravenclaw traits, but I think the Gryffindor in me shows through more than anything.

message 26: by Sepideh (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:06PM) (new)

Sepideh | 1 comments i like the Gryffindor's group.

message 27: by Ranata (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Gryffindor, for sure!

message 28: by Angel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Angel | 5 comments Gryffindor or Ravenclaw

message 29: by Mike (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:13PM) (new)

Mike D. | 7 comments Ravenclaw for me. I always liked Gryffindor just because the trio was from there. I finally realized that the house I would really like to be in is Ravenclaw.

message 30: by Andrea (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:14PM) (new)

Andrea | 7 comments I think Hermione is a Gryffindor because even though she is very smart, it is her courage and fierce loyalty that guide her heart. So although she is smart, I think her bravery is stronger.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely Ravenclaw. :-)

message 32: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments It's a toss up for me. I would love to be in Gryffindor but I think I would like being in Ravenclaw too. Now, my father would disagree on both of those and say that I should be in Slytherin. I told him that his opinion doesn't count anymore. Although, I didn't really take any offense :). I would definitely want to play quidditch no matter which house I was in.

message 33: by Peter (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Peter DiCicco | 8 comments Probably Ravenclaw. They seemed like they'd be a bunch of snobby brainiacs at first, but if a misfit like Luna Lovegood can belong there and Professor Flitwick (probably my favorite teacher) is the head of house, that's all right by me. I just love that you have to solve a riddle to get into the common room, too.

And I'd definitely agree that this site is very Ravenclaw.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

message 34: by Reza (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:17PM) (new)

Reza | 3 comments Hermione wasn't smart, she was only a bookreader! donkey reader!!

I'd like to be in RavenClaw to be with luna, because she doesn't have a friend to chat with when Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny are not available...

message 35: by Elham (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Elham | 4 comments I like to be in Gryffindor, but maybe Ravenclaw is better for me!

message 36: by Tracey (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Tracey "sometimes i feel like a Gryffindor, sometimes i don't..." ;-)

seriously though, there are days when i'm totally feeling like a Gryffindor, and there are other days when i'd be better off in Hufflepuff. i don't think i'm smart enough to be a Ravenclaw. and while i've have moments where my moodiness would make a Slytherin cringe, i would *not* be down with the energy in that house.

Kirk & Dayna, where have you found those quizzes? i'd love to take one and be all *official*! :-D

message 37: by tabitha (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:27PM) (new)

tabitha farrar (Tabi08) | 25 comments yeah Kirk and Dayna where did you find that quiz to see what house you are in if you go to hogwartz

message 38: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Well, I took a test online and got tied for Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Personnally I think you have to be pretty smart in order to be brave at times. Look at Hermione, Harry, and Ron. If they hadn't learned stuff, where would they be now?

message 39: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:46PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments i would love to be in Gryffindor and also Ravenclaw, but more personality is suited more to Ravenclaw

message 40: by Jordan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Jordan (jordieheartsbooks) I would say Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. All the personality tests I've taken with the houses as the "answer" always end up in a tie with those 2.

message 41: by Emy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Emy Lobb | 3 comments Gryffindor of course! ^^

message 42: by Amy Marie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:59PM) (new)

Amy Marie (amy_marie97) | 26 comments Gryffindor all the way! Mainly because im that outgoing, braver person. ^_^

message 43: by kristel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:59PM) (new)

kristel ting | 17 comments i think ill be in slytherin ^+^ hehe

message 44: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 33 comments anything but slytherin, my decision ended in a three way tie between ravenclaw, hufflepuff and griffendore.

message 45: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1 comments for those of you who were asking where to take the quiz, they have that in the official harry potter website. i took that quiz a long time ago and i ended up in either gryffindor and ravenclaw. though any house for me would be fine. although if i were in slytherin, they might kick me out of there because i can be more evil than they are heehee.

message 46: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Hufflepuff!!! (I think I'm the first person to post it!)

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments I wouldn't mind being in Ravenclaw, though.

message 48: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (readingsoul) | 9 comments I think ravenclaw cause im smart, but, otherwise gryffindor, cause im a good and nice person (and of course if you are in gryffindor you are smart as well, look at hermione), but, i really think ravenclaw, but id hang out with all the gryffindor students of course! :)

message 49: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Theodor | 9 comments anything but slytherin

message 50: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments absolutely gryffindor!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7