This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old Haters who won't shut UP! Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jackie "the Librarian" Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I feel like Brad Pitt on The Fight club...

message 3: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Apr 09, 2008 04:49PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" Why, because I want to hit you as hard as I can? (metaphorically, that it)
Or is it because you have some "fu**ed up friends?"
quotes and paraphrases from Fight Club

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Jackie, no! Old Haters Unite!

*Blows kisses at Al*

Servius  Heiner Jackie, I hate how your written words smell of limburger Cheese. You should really look into that.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amy, yay the call to arms!!!!

Ready to form Hatron! Activate interbitching! Dyna-anger connected. anger-cells up; mega-thrusters are go! Form feet and legs; form arms and body; and I'll form the head!

PS: DEAR GOD I NEED A LIFE!

message 7: by Dash (new)

Dash Can't we all just get along (says the new hater with his hippie crap)?

message 8: by Meels (last edited Apr 08, 2008 10:54PM) (new)

Meels (amelia) No Dash dear, no we cannot. There is US (me, Al, Nick et al)...the Old Haters...ie the "cool kids", and then there is THEM...the newbies. This is the Haters Club after all. Sorry. It takes some time before you get to come over to the dark side properly, time and hours and hours of amusing us! :)

*Edit - Think Dazed and Confused..."Get on the ground you maggots, now fry! *she squirts ketchup and mustard all over while Al and Nick dump flour*

I wanna be Parker, K guys?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amy, besides... if we don’t hate Steve puts a gun in our heads right?

message 10: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Worse, he talks...and you can't understand a damn word he says!

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I'm an old hater but I think Alfonso should shut up also.

message 12: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Fair enough Sarah...sorry Al, Newt has been around since the start...what's a girl to do?

(Yes Sarah, I did see that you have a new nickname)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amy, Newt is mad BC she thought that she could be the master at the hate game....

message 14: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Well done Donna! That's fabulous!!

You have SO already proven yourself...welcome!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Told you the Hate was strong in her!

message 16: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Al, what are you doing up so early...you were still rambling around when I went to bed last night. Do you not sleep?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amy i just sleep 6 hours!!!!!

message 18: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Screw that! I'm an 8-10 hrs girl...or FEEL MY WRATH!!! Who am I kidding, even 10 hrs wouldn't help me this week! Tuesday...just have to make it through next Tuesday without losing my mind or injuring anyone...Tuesday...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amy, yay so it seens we went to bed toghegther

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahah if I sleep more than 8 hours I get a headache! And besides... I’ve come to realize that my muse likes to visit when and the most exhausted…

message 21: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Did we? How much did I drink last night?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments oh shit! stupid english i think thats not what i ment i mean.. at the same time!

message 23: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I knew what you meant darlin, it was a joke!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahaha again i feel KD's pain right now =P mine was a joke too =)

message 25: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) KD's Pain? What's his pain?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments amy, check out KD's post on "stupider" people

message 27: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Are you saying I'm stupider Al?

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Donna, "Masterhater"... love it. Of course, Brian is still the master baiter, but I'll take what I can get. ;)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Newt, she was talking to me...

Jackie "the Librarian" And here I thought, with a title like:
Old Haters who won't shut UP! Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!, I would actually offend and drive people away, thinking to themselves,"Fine, she wants us to shut up, I'll shut up. See if I post anything on THAT topic!"

But, no, you are an instoppable force of hate. And bad/good puns (masterhater/master baiter)
I bow to your superior hating skills.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amy, no I'm saying that i said that KD was pretending that he wrote that as a joke... and nobody got it... and than now i understand his pain...

Jacki, never tell a master hater what to do.. i like to oppose... like a hipster.. (my firts hipster joke ever yay), and what you think about my Voltron pun????

Newt, stop acting like you 12 get over it!!! you staying Newt and now im Masterhater!

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Wow. Do I get boots and a riding crop?

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Well then I'll take it! And it's "Absolutely, Mistress."

;)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments DMD, buaaa and was getting used to Newt... oh well DMD it is...

Donna, I love the Hatermaster... guahahahha ty

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Well, jeez. I can't compete with that. Do you get boots too?

message 36: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Fantastic Donna...does that make me a Super Villain?

message 37: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I don't want heels...docs or combat boots...NO heels!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Donna, I wear steal toe I got them for work... but I like the feeling so much that I got 3 pairs now... steel toe, slip resistant and fucking water proof... they make me feel so sexy!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and by sexy i mean evil

Jackie "the Librarian" Gee, all I've ever been is Queen of the Library.
I knighted kids, and exhorted them to "Go Forth and Read!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm right there with you Kami!

message 42: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) So, don't read it...it's not like I ASKED you to come here and read this! It's not like Al somehow ENTICED you to be here! It's not like Donna was actually TALKING to you!

My life is none of your damn business, or lack there of...

I hate judgemental people who have nothing interesting to say, so the criticize me and my peeps...Piss Off!

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I clearly have no life whatsoever because my feelings are a little hurt that Amy didn't mention me as one of her peeps. :(

:)

message 44: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Apr 10, 2008 12:56PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" Wow, that's a lot of hate going there. I sense some insecurity. Hmm, it may be mine.

message 45: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You are SO my peep Sarah...er Newt. I just ran out of steam...

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Um, it's DMD, D-Mod, Dark Mistress, or Mistress, thank you.

message 47: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I'm not flippin out Kami dear, I'm Hatin back...that's what it's all about!

But, it's more fun if you say something at least remotely amusing now and then instead of just lurking around and then saying people have no life, as if they aren't completely aware of their lack...

message 48: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Okay Run DMC, but I really like Newt...it's cute!

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Like, Gingrich?

message 50: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) No, like a cute little lizard...

Or, you can be like Sir Isaac Newton if you prefer, but no Gingrich!

I like the little lizard...Newt.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Call To Arms (other topics)