This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The hate that people are getting STUPIDER

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments KD, read this one...
http://bash.org/?4753

shellyindallas "stupider" is not a word.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) That's funny. If someone is stupid enough to try it at home, let them, and decrease the surplus idiot population.

That reminds me of the stupidity surplus in Thursday Next: First Among Sequels.

Servius  Heiner I think idiocracy is a vary possible future for us {:-/

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 08, 2008 08:55AM) (new)

Good catch, Shelly.

King, it all has to do with lawsuit-phobia. If an old broad can shake down McDonalds because she didn't realize her coffee would be, um, very hot, anything's possible, compadre.

What amazes me is that people are believed to be stupid enough to do these things but somehow not stupid enough to obey a disclaimer in very small print.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahhaha KD that was a nice let me say that I did on purpose... attempt but I think it failed =P

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Like you said, David, it's all about liability. Someone might be dumb enough to try it at home but the ad company and the company doing the advertising would be able to say "hey, it's not our fault, we put a disclaimer up."

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) KD, posting is FUNNER when humor translates through an electronic medium.

In addition to lawsuit-happy people, I think MTV's Jack-Ass made companies like Snapple have to put disclaimers on everything, which is unfortunate.

message 9: by Joanie (new)

Joanie I love the little packs of silica gel that comes with sneakers and some other things that says "Do No Eat" all over it. I'm sure at some point there was someone who was just delighted to find a little snack treat in with their Nikes and they got sick and sued but it just seems ridiculous that anyone would think to eat it. Maybe little kids but they can't read anyway!

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Joanie, that honestly made me LOL!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Donna, GUAHAHAHAHHAAHHA that 1800 number idea is freaking hilarious LOL, a lot better than my post-conquering the world idea of a freaking genetically modify virus that will kill people with IQs bellow 110

Ps: welcome to THC.
Ps2: it felt good to vent all that hate right?

message 12: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Have no fear, Donna. The hate balloon can ALWAYS be refilled.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.