Between Lines discussion

Random > Currently Reading

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) As a suggestion of a group member we decide to create this topic where you can share the books that you guys are currently reading and maybe, if there is and opportuninty do buddy reads that are not the one that this group does every month, but that depends all on you guys.

What do you thing?

message 2: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) I'm currently reading the final empire and the darkes minds, the book for this first read-a-long of the month :)

message 3: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)

message 4: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) Carolina wrote: "I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)"

Are you going to read A Court of Thorns and Roses as an ebook of physical copy?

message 5: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) Ebook :) Are you going to read it?

message 6: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) Carolina wrote: "Ebook :) Are you going to read it?"

I'd like but I don't have any format, if you could provide me the ebook e could read it together, if not thats ok :)

message 7: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) I like that idea :D

Ana // TheBooktarian (booktarian) | 12 comments Carolina wrote: "I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)"

OMG Carolina I'm so jealous!! I want to read ACOTAR but I need to buy the physical copy first!

Ana // TheBooktarian (booktarian) | 12 comments I'm reading the Tiger's Quest and I'm almost finishing and after this one, I will start The Darkest Minds! :)

message 10: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) Ana wrote: "Carolina wrote: "I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)"

OMG Carolina I'm so jealous!! I want t..."

When are you going to have it? :)

message 11: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) Carolina wrote: "I like that idea :D"

Could you give me the ebook? So we could read together or at least tell me where you're going to get it so I can try to get it.

message 12: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) Could you give me the ebook? So we could read together or at least tell me where you're going to get it so I can try to get it."

I still don't have it. Probably only Tuesday..

Ana // TheBooktarian (booktarian) | 12 comments Carolina wrote: "Ana wrote: "Carolina wrote: "I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)"

OMG Carolina I'm so jealou..."

I don't know... I still haven't decided if I'm going to buy ACOTAR or the Heir of Fire and both of them are kind of expensive

message 14: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) Ana wrote: "Carolina wrote: "Ana wrote: "Carolina wrote: "I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)"

OMG Carol..."

I own Heir of Fire, and I'm considering rereading them before Queen of Shadows comes out. Still don't own the first two tho :(

message 15: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) Carolina wrote: "Could you give me the ebook? So we could read together or at least tell me where you're going to get it so I can try to get it."

I still don't have it. Probably only Tuesday.."

But when you have it wouldn't you mind to lend it to me? If you don't want to that's is completly ok

Ana // TheBooktarian (booktarian) | 12 comments Carolina wrote: "Ana wrote: "Carolina wrote: "Ana wrote: "Carolina wrote: "I'm starting Fairest and then I plan on reading The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)..."

And I own the first two, so I don't know which book to buy first: the ACOTAR or Heir of Fire

message 17: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) I'd like to help, but if I were you I'd be in the same position. Having no idea which one to buy. The only thing I can say is that HOF is on my favorites shelf *.*

Ana // TheBooktarian (booktarian) | 12 comments Carolina wrote: "I'd like to help, but if I were you I'd be in the same position. Having no idea which one to buy. The only thing I can say is that HOF is on my favorites shelf *.*"

The TOG series is one of my favorites, and I think I will love HOF but Queen of Shadows just comes out in September xD

message 19: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) I'm going to start An Ember in the Ashes :)

Ana // TheBooktarian (booktarian) | 12 comments Change of plans! I started Finding Audrey because the end of the Tiger's Quest was really hard and I needed something light and with no action scenes xD

message 21: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) I plan on finishing A Court of Thorns and Roses tomorrow. I have no idea what to read next xD Any suggestions? :)

message 22: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) Carolina wrote: "I plan on finishing A Court of Thorns and Roses tomorrow. I have no idea what to read next xD Any suggestions? :)"

Já leste Falling Kingdoms???

message 23: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) Not yet! Isso nao é gigante? Queria estar a ler End of Days na terça :D

message 24: by Danii (new)

Danii (danniiella) Carolina wrote: "Not yet! Isso nao é gigante? Queria estar a ler End of Days na terça :D"

Não, tens umas 400 páginas.
Falling Kingdoms

message 25: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Carriço (mcarolina) Talvez! Tbm estou curiosa com o An Ember in the Ashes :)