Stephenie Meyer Fans discussion

Games! > Grab the book nearest to you...

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angee, Group Creator (last edited Nov 01, 2009 06:28PM) (new)

Angee Wentz (angee_wentz) | 1234 comments Mod
Rules:

1.) Grab the book nearest to you.
2.) Turn to page 39.
3.) Go to the 4th paragraph, 1st sentence.
4.) Copy the 1st sentence in that paragraph. If the first sentence is less than three words, copy the second sentence too.
5.) Reference book name and author in parenthesis next to the sentence.

The next person will copy my sentence, then pick the book nearest to them and post theirs.
Then the next person after that will copy all the text before them and then do the same.

message 2: by Angee, Group Creator (last edited Nov 01, 2009 06:25PM) (new)

I nod. "That's Luke." (Devoured by Amanda Marrone)

message 3: by Nikki (last edited Nov 01, 2009 07:57PM) (new)

Nikki | 196 comments The pigeon burbled liquidly back at her. (Neverwhere A Novel by Neil Gaiman)

message 4: by Emi B (new)

Emi B (emib) I nod. "That's Luke." (Devoured by Amanda Marrone)
The pigeon burbled liquidly back at her. (Neverwhere A Novel by Neil Gaiman
Murphy walked behind Birdie, watching the way she walked, self-consciously like each step was carefully thought out.Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Murgia (jennifermurgia) | 54 comments "Will Henry!" he said. "Where have you been?" (The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey)

message 6: by Angee, Group Creator (last edited Nov 03, 2009 04:15PM) (new)

I nod. "That's Luke." (Devoured by Amanda Marrone)

The pigeon burbled liquidly back at her. (Neverwhere A Novel by Neil Gaiman)

Murphy walked behind Birdie, watching the way she walked, self-consciously like each step was carefully thought out. (Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson)

"Will Henry!" he said. "Where have you been?" (The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey)

I ran to the olive grove but took care to say a prayer to Athena before entering the trees. (Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner)

message 7: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 196 comments I nod. "That's Luke." (Devoured by Amanda Marrone)

Murphy walked behind Birdie, watching the way she walked, self-consciously like each step was carefully thought out. (Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson)

"Will Henry!" he said. "Where have you been?" (The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey)

I ran to the olive grove but took care to say a prayer to Athena before entering the trees. (Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner)

She had never witnessed the Ordeal. (Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause)

message 8: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

((this sounds funny! I wonder if you guys can think of a way to implement each other's sentences together to make a funny story! Ideas??))

message 9: by Sarah (last edited Nov 08, 2009 12:23PM) (new)

Sarah (sfreeves) I nod. "That's Luke." (Devoured by Amanda Marrone)

She had never witnessed the Ordeal. (Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause)

"Medama is right, it is no tale for children." (The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbol)

message 10: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 153 comments I nod. "That's Luke." (Devoured by Amanda Marrone)

"Medama is right, it is no tale for children." (The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbol)

"Corn looks pretty growing," said Nat, politely, to atone for his laugh. (Little Men by Louisa May Alcott)