Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Searching for a particular series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 5 comments So a few weeks ago I started a book series (unknowingly). I don't remember the name or the author and tried googling it, but came up with zilch. Hopefully you guys can help me.
In the beginning a young girl is saved from a car crash that kills her parents. Then fast forward to present time she is in college has her own apartment and boyfriend in the beginning of the story. She has always felt different from anyone else. Then one night she goes out to dinner with her bf and sees a dark figure in the shadows watching her. Turns out its a vampire who for some reason has been keeping tabs on her for years.
Well they end up meeting she discovers she has powers. Like super powers. She ends up falling for the vampire (which is the boss at this compound) and he sort of marks her for himself. etc...theres a bit more too it, but hopefully you guys can help me.

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 5 comments its driving me crazy that I CANNOT REMEMBER the name of this series/book

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie Royale (kittieroyale) That sounds a lot like the Darkness series by K.F. Breene. The first one is Into the Darkness.

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 5 comments OMG!! you are awesome!! thank you thank you thank you!! All weekend I was trying to look for this darn series!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate | 43 comments I was just about to say KF Breene too! Good series:)

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 5 comments It was a very pleasant surprise when I started to read the 1st one. Cant wait to start reading the rest.

message 7: by Kittie (new)

Kittie Royale (kittieroyale) =) I'm glad that I could help. I've only read the first one so far but have been meaning to read the rest too. I think I might just do that now. ;)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) It actually looks intriguing - reviews very mixed, controversial - must read! :)

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate | 43 comments The character "Charles" in that series is really funny! He knits!!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) BTW just checked amazon and the ebook of this is free right now.

Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮ (deliah_wilson) Erin (Paperback stash) *is juggle-reading* wrote: "BTW just checked amazon and the ebook of this is free right now."

Oh I had crossed this off my list because of the mixed reviews - but since it is free, I'll give it a whirl.

thanks Erin!

message 12: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Barnes and Nobles has the combine first 4 book e-book set for 5.99, for those who are interested.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Into the Darkness (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

K.F. Breene (other topics)