This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate that Seth and Alfonso are having their own little conversation in that thread down there...

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I find their snobbery both intriguing and endearing... Stab wounds and all...

message 2: by Howard (new)

Howard (howardmittelmark) Right. We are only as strong as our weakest link and when the day comes that we as a community are finally put to the test, when we find out whether we are truly here for each other or only here for ourselves, when we have to stand up and be counted, it might well be that the love that exists between those two manly men is the only thing standing between us and the barbarians at shelfari.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Howard.... it might well be that the love that exists between those two manly men is the only thing standing between us and the barbarians at shelfari. <------------ LOL (im actually laughing out loud GUAHAHHAHAHAH

KD, you are indeed a hater... i bow infront of you.... (little ps: did you get the job at the book store or not i've been busy lately i havent read all the threads)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth... funny that you said that... today at work a female coworker was trying to reach for some heavy boxes and she ask for a man to help her... since I was the closest I had to tell her: you'll have to settle with me... and proceeded to move the boxes

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GUAHAHHA THAT’S FUCK UP!! I’m a big guy I can move shit around but I don’t think it makes me a manly man... usually I bitch a lot while moving heavy stuff

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments God damn! I think you got more Alfonsos inside your head than me... aguahahhaha

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth you stole the thunder from me... that’s the whole reason why I ask... I hate you... KD: GRATS (that’s kid for congratulations I know how much you hate so there one more thing to hate today)

2 KD, what’s going on with the band why it’s breaking up??? THINK ABOUT THE GROUPIES!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth... KD is a smart man... he knows all musical dreams lead to one thing and one thing only... GRUPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 03, 2008 08:29PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments IDK about that group sex thing... I've always been afraid that if I go to one of those some dude it’s going to try to impale me when I’m distracted

message 10: by Howard (new)

Howard (howardmittelmark) Indeed. Think about the groupies.

In this fast-paced, wired world of ours, so few take the time to stop and think about the groupies.

Won't you help?

Jackie "the Librarian" I don't know. Oly groupies are maybe not your usual groupies. Lots of mix and match thrift store fashions...
I mean, Oly is the home of grunge, not glam.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments KD, are you going to say something about the groupies or what?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth... how long have you been waiting for me to say something so you can respond as fast as lighting just so you can feel like you experiencing some social interaction????

message 14: by Howard (last edited Apr 04, 2008 08:40PM) (new)

Howard (howardmittelmark) Seth love guppies long time.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ermm... HOLY SHIT I GOT A STALKER!!!!!! june 07 its my Bday... ew ew ew stay away from me!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments yes it is you creepy mo fo!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude... you ain't taking this away from me! I got me a stalker and that’s it!!! Now go to my altar and worship me like god I am!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments OMG such desecration of a holy place!!!! Such actions must be answered with a holy war!!! Go and fight in my name!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.