The Novella Club discussion

Given Names (End Trails #2)
This topic is about Given Names
A place for authors > Given Names - a weird western novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson | 9 comments My first weird western ebook End Trails has reached the towering heights of the top 20 western-horrors on Amazon since it came out at the start of the month (that's not all that impressive, of course, given the genre's niche status), but it's a start!

Here's the cover art for the follow-up novella I'm publishing next month, Given Names.

GIVEN NAMES - End Trails Volume 2

You can see a larger version and read a mini-blurb here, and I’ve just blogged the opening passage as a teaser.

I’ll post a more substantial chunk next week, and anyone who subscribes to my mailing list before the book comes out (also at those links) will get a free copy on the day. Somewhere down the line I want to start earning money from my writing, but for now I'd settle for a bunch of happy readers writing happy reviews!

message 2: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson | 9 comments Here’s one more taster of my Weird Western novella Given Names before it comes out next week!

Just to reiterate the point at the end of that post: I’d really much prefer to give people a free copy of this, ideally in return for honest reviews. If you’re interested, add yourself to this mailing list and you’ll receive a 100% discount code on the release day (that’s next Monday).

message 3: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson | 9 comments Given Names is available now - there's a whole slew of links here, including instructions on how to get a copy half-price!

I hope you give it a try, and let me know what you thought - blogging, Goodreads and Amazon reviews are all very much appreciated...

N.E. White (newhite) So, I have a question: Will he find peace? If not, will his tribe?

message 5: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson | 9 comments Not sure... or "not telling" anyway... but I am going to add at least one more story that connects to the tribe in Given Names, so there will be more to come.