Reverse Harem? Anyone? discussion

What reverse harem book have you read?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jessirie (last edited Jan 21, 2015 06:10AM) (new)

Jessirie (whimssica) | 21 comments Mod
I really like to know what other reverse harem books are out there. I hope I get to meet other people who likes the same books as I do...

message 2: by Missy (new)

Missy Gray The only ones I have read are the Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series' by C.L. Stone. They are amazing!

message 3: by Jessirie (new)

Have you read Strange Angels by Lilith St.Crow?

message 4: by trin (new)

trin | 1 comments I love Falling For Sakura by Alexia Praks, totally recommend

message 5: by Jessirie (new)

oohhh...I think I'd like to read that!! How many books might there be?
I'm thinking of waiting first before reading 'cos you know..it's hard when you'd like to read more and there's nothing for you to read after. ><

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments I love C.L. Stones books and I am seriously addicted to them. I found them like two weeks ago and read all ten book in one week. But now all I keep doing is looking for new books of this kind, rereading, waiting for the new one of C.L. Stone and writing Fan-Fic to keep my self sane :D
I Only found Sakura, which ist good but not as good. And some in German, my motherthounge, but none came close to the Academy.
So if you find anything that isn't with those supernatural stuff let me know ;)

message 7: by Jessirie (new)

Laura wrote: "I love C.L. Stones books and I am seriously addicted to them. I found them like two weeks ago and read all ten book in one week. But now all I keep doing is looking for new books of this kind, rere..."

I think I read mostly paranormal stuff. I can't seem to find a reverse harem that's like the Ghost Bird Series. I must say as well that Ms. C.L Stone is currently my best reverse harem author. Don't you want to at least try something supernatural?

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments I am not really that into Fantasy. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it but I just like the normal human stuff better.
So what would you recommend that is with supernatural creatures?

message 9: by Jessirie (new)

I'm currently reading Elemental Enmity by Christie Rich. It's all about fae. Basically, it means compulsion, deception and being controlled. However, I don't think the protagonist would be letting them order her around by the second book. I don't know yet.

I'm also targeting The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan and Majeri by Dannika Dark. :>

How about you??Anything you've read so far?

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments Well not anything in English, only Sakura and the academy. But there are some German authors who published some reverse harem book so I read them, all non paranormal though

message 11: by Jessirie (new)

Are those books translated? I'd like to check them out. :>

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments No they are only available in German :/

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments No they are only available in German :/

message 14: by Jessirie (new)

Laura wrote: "No they are only available in German :/"

That sucks! I wished I know German language.
Anyway, did you like anything from my recommendation?

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments Not really my type of books :P but i don't have time at the moment anyway and I guess you know how it is you always have this huge stack sitting there waiting for you to read it but that doesn't keep you from buying more and more ;D It truly is a vicious circle...

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments Not really my type of books :P but i don't have time at the moment anyway and I guess you know how it is you always have this huge stack sitting there waiting for you to read it but that doesn't keep you from buying more and more ;D It truly is a vicious circle...

message 17: by Jessirie (new)

Ikr! LOL!
Well, if you find some more books, in English please, I'll be here waiting :>

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments Sure :)

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments Sure :)

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments So you know the Elect (Eagle Elite) series by Rachel van Dyken? I have read the First Book so far. There are only Two love interests yet but Never know, might come more.
It's well written and without supernatural stuff but it kind of has the touch of a supernatural story throughout the first tree quarters.

message 21: by Jessirie (new)

Laura wrote: "So you know the Elect (Eagle Elite) series by Rachel van Dyken? I have read the First Book so far. There are only Two love interests yet but Never know, might come more.
It's well written and with..."

I marked it as "to read". I hope it'd be a RH. I'll wait for your review. :> Thanks!

message 22: by Laura (new)

Laura | 12 comments Nah the one just turned out to be a love triangle thing.
But I just read 'the first time in forever(songbird series book1)' and that really is pretty similar to the reverse harem storyline from cl stone. Can't wait for the next book :)))

message 23: by Jessirie (new)

Laura wrote: "Nah the one just turned out to be a love triangle thing.
But I just read 'the first time in forever(songbird series book1)' and that really is pretty similar to the reverse harem storyline from cl..."

Wow! I have read the plot and I can't wait for the series to finish, or at least, have more books published. Wahh..This recommendation really got me! Thanks a bunch!

message 24: by Talltree (new)

Talltree | 121 comments Mod
Trinny wrote: "I love Falling For Sakura by Alexia Praks, totally recommend"

FYI, I checked with this author and she confirmed that in the ending the h will pick only one guy so its not a true RH.

message 25: by Talltree (last edited Dec 15, 2015 08:35AM) (new)

Two new books that seem to be headed the RH series way:

- Love Is Not Lost by Nikki Bolvair Love Is Not Lost

- Charcoal Tears (Seraph Black #1) by Jane Washington Charcoal Tears

Also Finding My Pack by Lane Whitt Finding My Pack - this book is on our group bookshelves. It is bk1 of an RH PNR/YA series.

message 26: by Talltree (new)

An interesting free RH short on Wattpad:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/5322897....

By AS Oren/Spearwood Academy

message 27: by Talltree (last edited Dec 13, 2015 11:19AM) (new)

I read Phoenix (The Stardust Series #1) by Autumn Reed Phoenix and liked it a lot. Its the first of an RH series and reminded me of CL Stone's work in many ways. I found the h very likeable.

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura (littlemonkeyninja) | 14 comments Thank you so much for the recommendation. I got this book today to read and you were right. So far the first book was really good and can't wait until the second one comes out.

message 29: by Talltree (last edited Dec 15, 2015 05:50AM) (new)

You're welcome Laura!!
Wish there were more great RH books out there; I can't wait for bk2 either. Apparently its called Draco and releases next month - Jan 17th!!

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura (littlemonkeyninja) | 14 comments It surprises me how much we have to hunt down RH books. A lot of times its threesomes and not true RH. I have really enjoyed the Ghost Bird series, but they don't come out fast enough for my addiction :).

message 31: by Talltree (last edited Jan 19, 2016 07:44AM) (new)

Very true Laura!

Draco (The Stardust Series #2) by Autumn Reed Draco bk2 of the Stardust series is out and available for sale, just an FYI.

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura (littlemonkeyninja) | 14 comments Oh, thank you!!!! Just downloaded it now and will start reading asap!!!

message 33: by Talltree (last edited Jan 20, 2016 10:05AM) (new)

Hope you enjoy Laura!

Brokenly Found (Faith Series Book 2) by Nikki Bolvair bk2 of Nikki Bolvair's RH series is out now for those who are following the series.

message 34: by M (last edited Feb 16, 2016 05:36PM) (new)

M | 2 comments Cara's Twelve by Chantel Seabrook Cara's Twelve...harem of twelve :)

Cara's Twelve

message 35: by Talltree (new)

M wrote: "Cara's Twelve by Chantel SeabrookCara's Twelve...harem of twelve :)

Cara's Twelve"

Thanks M!
I heard that bk1 is a cliffhanger though? Are you sure its going the RH way or maybe the h will pick only one of the guys?

message 36: by Jessirie (new)

Hello there! I've read Cara's Twelve and she only ended up with one partner. It was mostly a love triangle...:<

message 37: by Jessirie (new)

Grace Allen- Alisha Basso (have yet to read)
Just Her Luck and Of Another Dimension - Jeanette Lynn
Nightwolves Trilogy - Clarissa Lee Moon (have yet to read)

message 38: by Talltree (new)

I read Darkness Descends A Skye Faden Novel by Alisha Ashton Darkness Descends: A Skye Faden Novel and it was meh, I DNFed...but it fits.

message 39: by Talltree (new)

Gaining Ground (The Faith Series Book 3) by Nikki Bolvair bk3 is out!

message 40: by Talltree (new)

First Kiss (The Ghost Bird, #10) by C.L. Stone the latest instalment from the Ghost Bird series is out now:D!!

message 41: by Alyson (new)

Alyson (glynnbugg) | 16 comments I just joined (hoping to chat with people and find new books in this genre) and I'm so glad I did! There aren't very many books out there that I've found so this is great! Thanks guys!

message 42: by Talltree (new)

Welcome Alyson, good to see new readers here:)
There aren't too many great RH books out there yet, but please do check out our threads and bookshelf and feel free to mention here any great RH books that you've discovered!!

message 43: by Talltree (new)

Also Watercolour Smile (Seraph Black #2) by Jane Washington , bk2 of Jane Washington's RH series was released a month or two back.

message 44: by Alyson (new)

Alyson (glynnbugg) | 16 comments I 'bought' that book on Kindle Unlimited then proceeded to actually buy the book because it was just that dang good.

message 45: by Alyson (new)

Alyson (glynnbugg) | 16 comments Talltree wrote: "Welcome Alyson, good to see new readers here:)
There aren't too many great RH books out there yet, but please do check out our threads and bookshelf and feel free to mention here any great RH books..."

I wish I had something to contribute. You guys already hit all the ones I've read so far. Though I did enjoy the list you made on the other thread. That's great! I'll keep my eyes peeled for any others to contribute.

message 46: by Alyson (new)

Alyson (glynnbugg) | 16 comments Kidnapped By Her Husbands (Wings of Artemis, #1) by Rebecca Royce

Just a quick note. I found this on Amazon and haven't read it yet but it sounds promising. ;]

message 47: by Talltree (last edited May 10, 2016 09:39AM) (new)

Thanks Alyson, sounds good! Let us know what you think after you read it!!

ETA: I read Kidnapped By Her Husbands (Wings of Artemis, #1) by Rebecca Royce Kidnapped By Her Husbands and LOVED it!! The SF worldbuilding was excellent and reading the suspenseful plot unfold, it was like watching a thrilling movie! It is a RH with 6H's but the book ends in a cliffie. Can't wait for bk 2 to come out!!

message 48: by Talltree (last edited May 28, 2016 06:14AM) (new)

Bk 18 My Soul to Take (Godhunter Book 18) by Amy Sumida My Soul to Take is out for those who are reading this series. The author is lovely and asked to pass along her regards for the RH group!

message 49: by Laura (new)

Laura (littlemonkeyninja) | 14 comments What author for My Soul To Take? Is it a RH? Thanks for always giving us great info!

message 50: by Laura (new)

Laura (littlemonkeyninja) | 14 comments Never mind the book link finally came up for me on your post...

« previous 1 3 4 5