A Stitcher's Book Club discussion

Archives > What did you read in September? (2020)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited Nov 02, 2020 07:20AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) This is where we will list out what we have read in September

Please include Title AND Author, typed out :) This makes it easier to find when we post the covers.

Happy Reading!

SBC Moderators

RUNNING LIST

Lucid Dreaming Made Easy A Beginner's Guide to Waking Up in Your Dreams by Charlie Morley To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini Hideaway by Nora Roberts One by One by Ruth Ware A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) by V.E. Schwab And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Ninth House (Alex Stern #1) by Leigh Bardugo Booked for Death (Booklovers B&B Mysteries #1) by Victoria Gilbert The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw Royal by Danielle Steel The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides Red Dirt Country (Detective Dave Burrows) by Fleur McDonald Gathering Dark by Candice Fox The Murders in the Reed Moore Library A Cozy Mystery by Ryan M. Williams The Order by Daniel Silva The Bushfire Book How to Be Aware and Prepare by Polly Marsden Because Internet Understanding the New Rules of Language by Gretchen McCulloch

message 3: by Tracey Allen (last edited Sep 18, 2020 08:22AM) (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 616 comments I've also read To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini and One by One by Ruth Ware this month.

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) The books I have read so far in September are:

Hideaway by Nora Roberts

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Tracey Allen wrote: "I've also read To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini and One by One by Ruth Ware this month."

Thank you, Tracy.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden | 778 comments Mod
I FINALLY finished a book....
This year has been crazy and stressful but I made time. FINALLY

A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

This is the second book in the series and whoa! That's all I can say :D

message 7: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 616 comments Eden wrote: "I FINALLY finished a book....
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab..."

Awesome, well done Eden!

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Eden wrote: "I FINALLY finished a book....

A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

This is the second book in the..."

Well done Eden!

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden | 778 comments Mod
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

5/5 stars

My second favorite Agatha Christie after Murder on the Orient Express!

If you like Christie and mysteries, I highly recommend this one!

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 301 comments A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas by Sarah J. Maas

Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1) by Leigh Bardugo by Leigh Bardugo

Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw by Shea Ernshaw

Royal By Danielle Steel

The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides byAlex Michaelides

Good reading month, after a dry spell.

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Eden wrote: "And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

5/5 stars

My second favorite Agatha Christie after Murder on the Orient Express!

If you like Christie and mysteries, I h..."

Wow, Eden. I do like reading Agatha Christies's books. However, I did not enjoy reading this book. I did not engage with the plot.

message 12: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Sharon wrote: "A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maasby Sarah J. Maas

Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1) by Leigh Bardugo by Leigh Bardugo

Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw by [author:Sh..."

Thank you, Sharon.

message 14: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 616 comments I'm just coming back to add some more books I read this month:

- Children's book The Bushfire Book: How to Be Aware and Prepare by Polly Marsden
- Non fiction book Because Internet: Understanding the New Rules of Language by Gretchen McCulloch
- Historical fiction novel The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett

message 16: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Tracey Allen wrote: "I'm just coming back to add some more books I read this month:

- Children's book The Bushfire Book: How to Be Aware and Prepare by Polly Marsden
- Non fiction boo..."

Thank you, Tracey

message 17: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 616 comments The last book I read for the month of September was The Survivors by Jane Harper.

message 18: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Tracey Allen wrote: "The last book I read for the month of September was The Survivors by Jane Harper."

Thanks, Tracey.