Paranormal Women's Fiction Fanatics discussion

General > What's your favorite PWF so far?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree, High Sorceress Amazingly Enough (new)

Bree Adams | 16 comments Mod
I've only read 4 so far. I'd love to hear what everyone's favorites are. Right now I'm reading Who's Midlife Crisis is it Anyway and listening to Midlife Fairy Hunter.

message 2: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new)

Namita  (-namita) | 159 comments Mod
I enjoyed them all. If I really had to pick, it would be Wrong Side of Forty (Marina at Midlife, #1) by Jana Deleon , Suddenly Psychic (Glimmer Lake, #1) by Elizabeth Hunter , Cloudy with a Chance of Witchcraft (Grimm Cove, #1) by Mandy M. Roth and It's A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #1) by Robyn Peterman Let it All Burn (From the Ashes #1) by Denise Grover Swank

message 3: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new)

I have only read 11 books from the Fab 13 ... two more books for me to catch up with.

message 4: by Bree, High Sorceress Amazingly Enough (new)

Bree Adams | 16 comments Mod
I've only read 4 so far and have to admit, they're ALL my favorites! I have my stack of paper backs and my listening playlist qued up. Now if I only had more days off to enjoy them faster!

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  (witchhazel) | 2 comments Glimmer Lake series and Betwixt!

message 6: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new)

Those are good.

message 7: by Hockey Mama (new)

Hockey Mama | 53 comments Just started. I had a few books on my list I've had to get through.

message 8: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new)

Enjoy your reads.

message 9: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Kenney (tkenney) | 5 comments I've read 5 so far. My favorites are the 2 books in the Forty Proof series by Shannon Mayer.

message 10: by Lonie (new)

Lonie Mc. | 6 comments Since I read all day for work, I only listen to fiction. So, I'm limited to those only on audio. My favorites are Magical Midlife Madness by KF Breene and Shannon Mayer's Forty Proof series. Just finished the 2nd Forty Prof, and I LOVED it!

message 11: by Brandi Reads (new)

Brandi Reads (brandisreadingservices) When the Fab13 released their books, I came for Denise Grover Swank and her book Let It All Burn. I have since read Mandy Roth, Christine Gale, and Eve Langlasis. I love Mandys books too! Totally hooked on her Grimm Cove series.

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate Moseman (katemoseman) | 2 comments My fave is Let It All Burn! Pyrotechnics for the win!

message 13: by T. (new)

T. (schneidt79) | 5 comments I haven't read them all yet...I still have to read the bks by Jana Deleon, Christine Gale, Denise Grover Swank, & Eve Langlais (all new to me authors). So far I LOVE: 1) Shannon Mayer's Forty Proof Series (was already a fan if hers) & I've read all 3 bks. She says she is planning on writing 6-8 because of the popularity.
2) Robyn Peterman's Good to the Last Death Series (was already a fan of hers too) & I've read all 3 bks.
3) Darynda Jones' Betwixt & Between Series (new to me author). I'm eagerly awaiting the 2nd bk!
4) K.F. Breene's Leveling Up Series (new to me author). About to start the 2nd bk that just dropped...yesterday or the day before?
I enjoyed the other bks but not on the same level as the above 4. 😊

message 14: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new)

I'm looking forward to the 3rd book in the Grimm Cove series by Mandy M. Roth. Spellcasting with a Chance of Spirits (Grimm Cove, #3) by Mandy M. Roth

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Ellis (ellie_ellis) | 2 comments Glimmer Lake series and Magical Midlife!

message 16: by Anne-Marie (new)

Anne-Marie  | 1 comments Soo many to count...Good to the Last Death series, Premonition Point series, Grimm Cove, Glimmer Lake, Betwixt &Between...so many new authors to me and outside of the Fab13 i have enjoyed a lot of books that are jumping on the bandwagon of PWF

message 17: by Sharee (new)

Sharee | 1 comments My top three are Magical Midlife, Betwixt & Between and the Forty Proof series, with Forty Proof being my fave.

message 18: by Namita , High Sorceress Accidentally (new)

There are so many new authors writing PWF that there are lots of awesome books to choose from.

Grimm Cove, Glimmer Lake, Betwixt & Between are a few of my faves.

I hope we get some books from Jana Deleon in her Marina at Midlife series.

Denise Grover Swank in her From the Ashes series.

I really enjoyed these two.