What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Found (The Missing, #1)
This topic is about Found
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA novel, unknown plane lands with only babies inside. Possible Spoilers. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (last edited Jan 15, 2020 06:47PM) (new)

Alyssa Christiansen | 2 comments I was read a book in class around 2013 about an unknown plane landing in an airport that was filled with babies, no pilot. Nobody knew where they came from or who they were. The main character, who was one of the babies, got adopted into a family and grew up with them. Then, when he was older (16 years later?) someone contacted all of the kids who were in the plane to get them together. I don't remember much, but I do know the way that they verified that each kid was one of the plane babies was by getting them to touch a rock that had a secret hand scanner. The main character's adopted sister snuck in with him but didn't get caught because she realized what the rock was and hovered her hand over it instead of touching it. I can't remember anything else :(

message 2: by MJ (new) - added it

MJ | 1355 comments I wanna read it!

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Christiansen | 2 comments I looked into another book read to me in class, and they were by the same author! I feel kind of silly now, I spent months trying to find it. It's called Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16961 comments Found for the clickable link.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Found (other topics)