What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
This topic is about The Wishing Spell
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Middle Grade Fantasy. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 176 comments I have a pre-teen reader looking for a book series, and she can't remember the title or author. She says book 6 has a white cover, with two kids (boy and girl) riding a duck. She remembers that the books involve travel by the kids to a fantasy/fairy tale mashup world where they meet fairy tale characters or maybe their children. She says it is NOT Descendants.

Any possible hits?

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 15 comments Gillian wrote: "I have a pre-teen reader looking for a book series, and she can't remember the title or author. She says book 6 has a white cover, with two kids (boy and girl) riding a duck. She remembers that the..."

The Land of Stories Series #6 Worlds Collide by Chris Colfer see my previous post for the exact picture, and link to book and series, etc.

message 4: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 176 comments Thank you! Yes, that’s it. Solved!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39360 comments Mod
Gillian, please add some of those details to your header, per the Group Rules. This is mandatory, not optional. Use the little edit link.

message 6: by Yonkers (new)

Yonkers | 29 comments It's already been solved.

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5206 comments That doesn't matter.