What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Heroes that are adorable/cuddly?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Flores (kaseyyflo) | 15 comments Any romance novels where hero is playful/cuddly with their heroine. Better if it is slow burn and hero gets to know heroine and becomes vulnerable to her. Example, The Wrecking Ball by P. Dangelico

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1354 comments Hmmm, some of the CM Owens, Sterling Shore series hero’s might work. They become that after they fixed their h’s... but on the outside they are a variety of rich, good looking, players and some are flat out assholes. Then again, a couple of the biggest assholes turn to putty for their women. Actually, I think most of her H’s turn to putty for their women. The Daughters trilogy and maybe the Cursed series too.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 326 comments Halfway to the Grave maybe? This is an Adult paranormal romance and it's definitely slow burn. The hero/heroine starts off as somewhat antagonists but he becomes very cuddly in the middle of the book and the other books in the series

A Negotiated Marriage: Adult contemporary romance. The hero here is very cuddly. They start off in a marriage of convenience & fall in love after

Angelfall: YA dystopian romance. The hero is cuddly here too - but they start off as enemies

message 4: by Zev (new)

Zev | 164 comments "Where We Land" by Abigail Barnette. Adult contemporary romance. Has the roommates/only one bed trope.

message 5: by ☘ Lily (new)

☘ Lily ☘ (lilyreadsromance) | 98 comments Play I can only picture one hero right now. Mal...