What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Daughters of Darkness (Night World, #2)
This topic is about Daughters of Darkness
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Vampire Sisters Book, Each w/ Different Hair color. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Fowler | 4 comments This book is 13+ years old and I borrowed it, loved it, forgot the name. Three sisters, all vampires, I believe-- each had a different hair color. there were plain old humans involved too, possibly boys and a love interest element. I know the author was a guy!

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 441 comments Afraid I don't know it, but is sounds interesting. Is it an adult or a YA book? Also, just one or a series?

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Fowler | 4 comments It was YA, but written pretty well... It was an entertaining read because each chapter focused on different female characters and ended powerfully with an action packed cliff hanger, and then it began to become clear how they were all inter-related... It may have had two or three brothers that were all paired off with the girls, like a 'fate' scenario.

It was definitely a feel-good book, lots of twists and turns. I remember one of the characters was imprisoned, living off rats, and another human character was talking about humans being raised as cattle to feed the vampire nation...

It had humans and vamps living together, and vampires weren't scary predators like they are made out to be in other series.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Fowler | 4 comments Solved! I think it's L. J. Smth's book, Daughters of Darkness. I read a summary, and I got some of the details wrong-- BUT am still pretty confident that's what it is.

message 5: by Joseph (last edited Sep 04, 2009 05:39AM) (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 441 comments Cool, Laura. I'm gonna have to check that out. Glad you were able to find the answer you were looking for.