#AYEARATHON discussion

September 2019 - New Beginnings > Reading Days 1, 2 , & 3.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2000 comments Mod
How is your first few days of reading going?
Did you start early?

message 2: by Mell (last edited Sep 01, 2019 07:30PM) (new)

Mell (mellrouvray) | 5 comments I'm in Australia, so I made a start on Winters Heat on the train to work this morning :)

This is a new author as well as first in a series.

message 3: by Mell (new)

Mell (mellrouvray) | 5 comments Just started and finished The Scorpion Plan: A Turners Mini-Adventure on my lunch break. It was a cute short story and I think I'll add more of the series to my TBR.

message 4: by acha (new)

acha (achazsa) | 27 comments I've started and finished Smile . This is a new author for me and the first in series, too.

message 5: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 369 comments Started listening to Solitaire
and worked on finishing up Made You Up from last week. Hoping to finish that today.

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 217 comments Day 1
Wizard and Glass: 57 pages (1h52)
Got off from work early so I could read but ended up reading only 57 pages and it took me 1h52.... I’m soooo sleepy all the time 😳

Day 2
Wizard and Glass: 56 pages (1h40)

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments Day 1- I cba
Day 2- fault in our stars page 42
I’ve just gone back to school and been very stressed so I’ve not had much time

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments Day One- I started and made progress on three books. I read 135 pages of Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber via audiobook since was cleaning house and running errands. I also read 112 pages of The Magic Misfits (The Magic Misfits, #1) by Neil Patrick Harris and 18 pages of The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand .

Total Pages: 165 pages
Books Complete: 0

message 9: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2000 comments Mod
So far I've Finished Tate (Temptation, #5) by Ella Frank , & Read True (Temptation, #6) by Ella Frank . Which didnt count towards the Theme but it did count for Challenge Questions 1 & 5.

Next I'm planning to read The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments Day Two- I read 32 more pages of Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber as well as read 15 more pages of The Magic Misfits (The Magic Misfits, #1) by Neil Patrick Harris . Not a ton of reading but work took a good chunk of my day as well as having to deal with a bunch of family stuff.

Total pages read:212
Books Complete:0

Ke-sha what are the challenge questions?

message 11: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments Day Three- I finished both Caraval and The Magic Misfits as well as 15 pages of The Last Time We Say Goodbye

Total Pages read: 693
Books Complete: 2

message 12: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 369 comments I finished Made You Up
I only got about 1 hour left of the audiobook of Solitaire
and I read a good 60 pages of Pretty Girl-13

message 13: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 217 comments Day 1
Wizard and Glass: 57 pages (1h52)
Got off from work early so I could read but ended up reading only 57 pages and it took me 1h52.... I’m soooo sleepy all the time 😳

Day 2
Wizard and Glass: 56 pages (1h40)

Day 3
Wizard and Glass: 36 pages (1h07)

I've been listening to an audiobook as well, but I'll register that at the end of the readathon.

Total Pages: 149
Total Time Read: 4h39
Total Time Listened:

message 14: by A Robin Reads (new)

A Robin Reads (arobinreads) The first day I read about 90 paged and was really glad. But the second day my schoolyear started, so I haven't been able to read anything since then. So tired!