This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Office Drones--working for the man--cube farm--I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Some chick I work with just walked into my cube to drop off some papers but that's not all she "dropped" if you get my meaning! She let one fly and then walked away! It was really bad too! I had to fan the air with my sweater, search frantically in my desk for something to spray (which I didn't have), and finally walk away until the air cleared. HOW RUDE! I have to live here all day you know!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Why are people who work anyplace with "helpdesk" in the title always the least helpful, rudest, dickiest fuck-face jerks?!?!

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I like that theory. It might help me stop imagining his death.

I'm really just mad at myself because I didn't get rude back with him.

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Gretchen wrote: "Some chick I work with just walked into (...) HOW RUDE!"

HOW FUNNY!

Sorry Gretchen, but I was laughing my ass off. Hehe.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I've worked in customer service at every job up until a few years ago. I think that has played a part in my lower tolerance for piss-poor customer service, which is FUCKING RAMPANT in my opinion. It's so bad that if I actually get good customer service, I'm bewildered.

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Amen. They could at least pretend they cared.

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) ...if I actually get good customer service, I'm bewildered. Well, obviously, you ask to speak to a supervisor or otherwise let someone KNOW that you've just gotten good service so they can be rewarded for it. Either by a promotion or firing due to taking too long helping a single customer or waiving too may fees or whatever, only to be replaced by someone who's less experienced, poorly trained, and with a pissy attitude. Ok, so maybe it's not that obvious...

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Since it's usually in a restaurant, I just smile at them a lot and leave a really big tip.