This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate your perfume/cologne/orwhateverthehellthatusprayedonyourself

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok don’t have a sensitive nose (well I do) but I don’t go around telling people that they stink (well I do that too) but sometimes when I’m in the bus, subway or my B&N corner a person comes around with an “interesting” (and by interesting I mean disgusting) perfume/cologne or what in my believe may be the stank of the dead animal that they rub against themselves thinking that is perfume… I mean do they hate other people Olfactory epithelium…?

Ps: my problem is not with BO I mean that don’t last long around but a strong perfume last for hours…

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie I like a nice, light scent as well as the next person, but I hate it when someone walks by and I can taste their perfume/cologne. People: you're not supposed to use the whole bottle at once. Save some for next time!

message 3: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You have to wonder if they just built up to that crescendo of "smell good" by gradually killing their own sense of smell, or do you suppose that they are afraid that they stink and are trying to cover it up with the strongest scent they can find? I had an old roommate (1990) who had a thing for the perfume Opium...that is the most disgusting smell!

It all makes my nose itch...

Servius  Heiner Well if they are building up a tolerance then maybe they should try something not so intrusive, like.... heroine

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You are such a stud Donald!

message 6: by Howard (new)

Howard (howardmittelmark) I remember that stuff. I think I had a bottle of it as a young teen.

The book I just read on bathing and such, The Dirt on Clean, is particularly good when it comes to the 20th c. American advertising that convinced us that we should all smell like perfume.

message 7: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Way to bring an actual book into the thread...POINTS to Howard! (looks around to see who has the chalk)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ::: grabs his bag of chalk

Howard 1
the rest of us 0

message 9: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Howard 2
the rest of us 0

(He did it again on another thread Alfonso! Damn that Howard, showing us all up like this...)

Uhhhh, chalk...chalk...damn, can't think of a single book with chalk - Harold and the purple crayon???? I always thought it looked like chalk! (smile fades as she realizes it isn't going to cut it, sits back down)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.