What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Red Rising (Red Rising Saga, #1)
This topic is about Red Rising
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA - Hunger games style book based in space [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stonesword (last edited Mar 30, 2019 07:41PM) (new)

Stonesword Desireau | 3 comments I remember reading this book about 5 years ago (or less) it was fairly new at the time.

The book title has something to do with space I think.

I can only remember a certain event from the book. It’s a book similar to that of the hunger games where a bunch of people gets put into a huge arena ( it might have been a whole separate planet or just a really large outdoor arena) and have to kill one another to be the last alive. I remember a specific scene where they had to hide in the stomachs of dead horses to surprise attack their enemies.

I believe the plot is that after winning the battle royale style event, the winner went on to be some sort of commander although I could be wrong.

It was a really good book and I’m dying to know what it’s called and the author so that I can read it again.

Thanks,

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Stonesword, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

message 3: by Stonesword (new)

Stonesword Desireau | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Stonesword, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more li..."

Thank you, the changes have been made.

Nachelle | 146 comments "Red Rising" by Pierce Brown has a similar scene, I believe.

Lisa | 3 comments Going to agree with "Red Rising" - hope you enjoy it again, and the rest of the series!

message 6: by Stonesword (new)

Stonesword Desireau | 3 comments Nachelle wrote: ""Red Rising" by Pierce Brown has a similar scene, I believe."

Lisa wrote: "Going to agree with "Red Rising" - hope you enjoy it again, and the rest of the series!"

YES!!!! Thank you so much! I remember when I first read it, it had only just come out and now there are 3 more books in the series! so excited to dive back in.