YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mega Month Challenge Archive > Team Four Leaf Clover (F) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 267 (267 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Jul 30, 2018 12:42AM) (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83075 comments Mod
Team Four Leaf Clover:
Erin ✔
Kerri ✔
Saar
Cristina ✔
Roselovestoread ✔
Haley ✔
Michela ✔
Becky ✔
Kyra ✔
Floor
Rachael ✔
Sibil ✔

Please let us know that you are ready to go by commenting here before August 1st ☺

Team reviews - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky  | 474 comments Checking in

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments checking in<3

message 4: by Michela (new)

Michela Searson | 214 comments checking in!

roselovestoread (rosemariekoh) checking in!

Adding Kyra and Floor to your team ☺

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments Does anyone have books they already plan on reading?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everybody, checking in!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Erin wrote: "Does anyone have books they already plan on reading?"

Haha, yup I have a growing pile of books that I want to get to.

message 10: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments What do you plan on reading, Kyra? Maybe we can start planning out what we need to read to get all the letters and such.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 24, 2018 04:23PM) (new)

Erin wrote: "What do you plan on reading, Kyra? Maybe we can start planning out what we need to read to get all the letters and such."

Great idea! Sorry, coffee isn't kicking in haha. These are the books I plan on reading over the next little while:
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Creekwood, #1) by Becky Albertalli Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks The Traitor Prince (Ravenspire, #3) by C.J. Redwine The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley A World Without You by Beth Revis They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
I have no clue which book will cover which letter, just thought I'd figure that out once I see what everyone else is reading. If there are any books here that you wanna buddy read let me know! This list might (definitely) get a bit longer because August is going to be a slower month for me, so I'm going to get as much reading done as I can.

message 12: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments I could read The Hate U Give with you. That way we can get at least two letters from that one!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect! What are you planning on reading next month?

message 14: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments I have planned nothing so far. Hahaha. I was going to look at the buddy reads already set up and go from there.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I didn't even think of that haha

message 16: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments That's how I've been planning things from when I've done these.

Okay so from what I have seen so far I'll try to read The Hate U Give with you and then I have these that I could read too.

Armada by Ernest Cline A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab

message 17: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 32 comments Checking in!

message 18: by Becky (new)

Becky  | 474 comments Hi is anyone able to make a spreadsheet so when we get a series of letters we can keep track of whose reading what for each letter

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I just attempted to make the spreadsheet, and realized just how much of a mess I am hahaha. sorry, I tried making it but my computer keeps fighting with me

message 20: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (lilspringonion) | 266 comments Checking in! :)

message 21: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (lilspringonion) | 266 comments So far I have planned buddy reads for Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas and Poison by Bridget Zinn

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll read poison with you! Is there a thread already set up? To be honest I kinda just want to read it because the main character has the same first name as me, which has never happened before!

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky  | 474 comments I would make one but I can't do it on ma phone sorry hopefully someone can make on

message 24: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

There is already a buddy read planned for Poison for August 10th, if you wanted to join in with that?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh awesome! Thanks Sarah!

message 26: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

no problem ☺

message 27: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (lilspringonion) | 266 comments Kyra wrote: "I'll read poison with you! Is there a thread already set up? To be honest I kinda just want to read it because the main character has the same first name as me, which has never happened before!"

Cool! Yes, there is a buddy read set up for August 10th for Poison. There are at least two others reading it with us :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect! And I'm going to try again with the spreadsheet because I think I found out what I was messing up (which was a lot tbh)

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2018 04:24PM) (new)

Hey everybody, I just finished the spreadsheet!
Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...
I used the one spreadsheet created by Clephiro, so all credit goes to them!
Can I get your guy's emails so I can send you the access link? You can post it here, or send me a message

message 30: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments I requested access to it, so you should be able to accept me. c:

message 31: by Becky (new)

Becky  | 474 comments I have also requested access x

message 32: by roselovestoread (new)

roselovestoread (rosemariekoh) requested access! Thank you!! xx

message 33: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 32 comments Hi! I wont be on much for the first week of august but Im planning to read Monsters of Men first

message 34: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments Kyra, when did you want to read The Hate U Give? I can ask for the thread to be reset and such. c:

message 35: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Adding Rachael to your team ☺

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I can read The Hate U Give anytime after the 13th if that's ok

message 37: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Hi friends!!

It's been so long since I've done a challenge but I'm so excited!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Rachael! What do you plan on reading, maybe we can set up a few buddy reads!

message 39: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments I requested to access the spread sheet too :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Just added yah :)

message 41: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Kyra wrote: "Hey Rachael! What do you plan on reading, maybe we can set up a few buddy reads!"

So far I just know I'm reading:
Confess by Colleen Hoover The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

I'm working on finding other buddy reads but Goodreads isn't letting me post on the "Wanted" thread :(

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Yah, Goodreads has been fighting with me all day

message 43: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments I'm a little confused looking @ the spreadsheet... Do you already know our Wheel of Fortune puzzle answer is Born At Midnight??

message 44: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Ah nevermind I figured it out!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2018 11:48AM) (new)

Hahaha, for a minute I thought I messed up the entire spreadsheet XD I set it up for the three boards we have been given. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I've never made a spreadsheet for a Goodreads challenge before

message 46: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments No it's great! It's perfect! I just didn't realize that our "boards" were already posted. But then I found them :)

message 47: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (lilspringonion) | 266 comments Thanks for making the spreadsheet, Kyra! My email address is klf.choate@yahoo.com.

Where did they post our boards?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerri wrote: "Thanks for making the spreadsheet, Kyra! My email address is klf.choate@yahoo.com.

Where did they post our boards?"

No problem! Our boards are posted on the review page found here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
I just send you an email so you can use the spreadsheet

message 49: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (lilspringonion) | 266 comments Kyra wrote: "Kerri wrote: "Thanks for making the spreadsheet, Kyra! My email address is klf.choate@yahoo.com.

Where did they post our boards?"

No problem! Our boards are posted on the review page found here: ..."

Thanks so much! You are the best :)

message 50: by Michela (new)

Michela Searson | 214 comments I've requested to access to the spreadsheet!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.