Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Summertime fun reads - bring them on

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cam (new)

Cam | 19 comments The sun is shining and I'm in the mood for some five star reads.

I love books that combine smart, witty characters with a hot undeniable attraction and a butt load of laughs.

I adore Shelly Laurenston's Pride series. Think Isabel Jordan is wonderful. And love, love, LOVE Jane Cousins and her fantastic Southern Sanctuary Series.
Seriously, if you haven't discovered her, you must, now. Start with To Woo A Warrior To Woo A Warrior (Southern Sanctuary, #1) by Jane Cousins and then race through the rest of the series (there are 11 so far, and book 12 is due out any day)

So now I have your Summer reading list sorted - how about helping me out with mine?

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 11 comments You are so right - Jane Cousins is awesome. And book number 12 is coming out this week. Squee! To Handle A Hellcat. To Handle A Hellcat (Southern Sanctuary, #12) by Jane Cousins

I do love the idea of a heroine who is a complete sociopath. And we've all come to love Darcy over the series. Finally her turn.

I've just finished Four Psychos Four Psychos (The Dark Side, #1) by Kristy Cunning

Thought you should give it a try. It has humour, great characters and though it says it's an RH, this is a slow burn one so a true connection is formed.
There were some great surprises here, and the author zigs and zags in the best possible way.

Good Luck

message 3: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (bookloverbrandy) | 17 comments Elusion (Facets of Feyrie, #1) by Zoe Parker just finished a reread on this series so good! Book 3 releases soon. Her other series Cadence of Ciar by Zoe Parker also fantastic, only 1 book out so far.

If you liked the Pride series you should try Hot and Badgered (Honey Badger Chronicles, #1) by Shelly Laurenston , it's a spinoff from that. It's HILARIOUS. Honey badgers are my new favorite kind of shifter.

Born in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #1) by K.F. Breene is a favorite of mine from KF Breene and Natural Witch (Magical Mayhem #1) by K.F. Breene series follows right behind it. Same world same characters.

Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop also a fantastic series!

Hope this helped!!

message 4: by Treena (last edited Jul 15, 2018 04:30PM) (new)

Treena (treenao) | 93 comments +1 for Hot and Badgered (Honey Badger Chronicles, #1) by Shelly Laurenston --- I thought it was a LOL good time.

I'd also recommend Suzanne Wright's Dark In You series. Book one is Burn (Dark in You, #1) by Suzanne Wright . This is a 4 book complete story arc.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Really Unusual Bad Boys a perfect summer read. Light, frothy and totally undemanding.

message 6: by CJ (new)

CJ | 12 comments If you want snark and humor, I highly recommend Suzanne Wright’s Phoenix Pack and Mercury Pack series. I’d post a link, but I’m not sure how to from my iPad.

message 7: by Peyton (new)

Peyton | 9 comments +1 for anything Zoe Parker