2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross, #4)
This topic is about Cat & Mouse
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross #4)

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (last edited Jul 08, 2018 11:28AM) (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss James Patterson‘s book, Cat and Mouse.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Angela, Ashley, Kerry

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 104
Week 2: 104
Week 3: 104
Week 4: 104

message 3: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Just starting

Angela Jr. Hey kerry, glad you're joining us :)
Because we got the thread a little bit late, i commented some stuff about this one on the thread for the previous book, so I'm just gonna copy and paste here ;)

I just started the next book a few minutes ago (finished my last audiobook and didn't want to start another one inbetween) and (view spoiler)
I think we'll get the thread for book 4 on july 1st :)

Angela Jr. Around 35% (listening on audio, so I'm not too sure), the scene in the house with the green walls (view spoiler)

message 6: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Kerry, I have added you to the list of participants!

message 7: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Kerry is starting book 2

message 8: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Kerry starting book #3

Angela Jr. I finished the book a while ago and it was an interesting change from the other books
(view spoiler)

message 10: by Angela Jr. (last edited Jul 17, 2018 12:18AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Angela Jr. What did you think about the first two books, kerry?

message 11: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Very good I was wondering what happened to the little girl ( Gary daughter)

message 12: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments wow already staring book #4 actually read book #3 in 1 night.
Not sure whether to trust Thomas pierce or kyle Craig. glad Soneiji got his in end
hope every one OK after the attack. but don't think soneiji did it it was someone else

message 13: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Reading book #4 was i reading right ALE X CROSS'S ALONG CAME A SPIDER

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I just started this so I am hoping to finished it by this weekend.

message 15: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Can't not wait to chat with you Ashley

message 16: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Can not

message 17: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments " Easter egg" maybe in book #4

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I am not almost halfway done with this book. Here are some thoughts so far. I think book starts where it will end. As I have not finished the book yet, I am not entirely sure, but that is what it seems like. It would make sense.

(view spoiler)

message 19: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Cool explanation Ashley. Actually never came to mind the cat and mouse reference thought provoking keep updated want to hear your thoughts
Kerry

message 20: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Coming up to home stretch. I would say by next week I will be finished. Starting book #5

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I just finished. I think it was interesting (view spoiler)

message 22: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Finished book 5 over weekend will finish tonight
The names all spelled a sentence( thoughts Ashley)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I will get back to names in sentence when I get home from work and its complicated on the phone. As for book 5, I have one other book to read this week and I need to get it from the library. I just put it on hold and i should have by this weekend.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments Kerry sorry I didn't get back yesterday. I got home from work and everything later than expected and just ran out of the time.
(view spoiler)

message 25: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Finished

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments What did you think?

Angela Jr. Do you want to continue with the next book in august?

message 28: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments Very good I was glad that I did not trust Thomas pierce

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I will continue with the next book in August.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments Go with your instincts.

message 31: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Dusablon (kaesmmtd720810) | 84 comments My vote is ok

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cat & Mouse (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

James Patterson (other topics)